𝕬 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍 part 2

"What do you mean I'm delivering babies! From my knowledge theres only one!" You shouted.

"Just breathe and relax (y/n), birth the babies then everything will be explained later. Focus on only one thing, pushing." Dr. Khara said.

You sighed in disappointment and turned to face Illumi who wasn't even the slightest bit surprised. You continued squeezing his hand and mouthed the words, "Did you know about the babies?"

He stared into your eyes and froze with a look that you couldn't tell was good or bad, it was stoic and slightly frightening.

"Yes." He replied emotionless.

You released his supportive grip on your hand and balled them into fists as you bit down and scrunched your eyes as to hold back your tears.

"Why?" You spoke solemnly. "How could you keep this from me?"

Illumi let out a sigh and placed his hand on your shoulder but you shouted, "Don't touch me!" In reply and swatted his hand away. "I asked you a question got damn it!"

The assassin didn't reply, he didn't want to argue with you, especially since you were about to give birth.

"Now you're going to ignore me?" You whined. "All you do is keep secrets from me, but I'm done being your little puppet." You shook your head as your beads of tears dripped upon your engagement ring. "Because you don't care about me, you don't even love me.... how stupid can I be to trust a man who doesn't even love me?" You questioned aloud.

"(y/n)!" Dr. Khara called out. "You need to calm down and start pushing! The babies are losing oxygen!"

"I'm trying but I don't think I can! It's too hard I can't do it!" You shouted about in pain as you squeezed hard. "How about you untie my thighs and legs so I can have more control of my body!"

"But they're there for a reason, I can't trust that you will keep them open and you're violent so I fear that you will attack me again." Dr. Khara replied.

"She attacked you?" Kikyo questioned aloud. "How unladylike... I just hope this all ends soon."

You sighed, all you could feel was pain and pressure, it was as if you were dying slowly. Your whole body throbbed a seething ache, your forehead was sweaty and your vision was blurred. You felt as though you were being tormented as you pushed but felt no release or movement from any of the babies. It didn't help that your legs felt numb from being spread and tied up so high.

Your breathing slowed as you groaned while your eyes flickered in and out. You distantly heard Dr. Khara yell out, "She's losing too much blood!"

The beeping on the monitor began to thump rapidly as you felt yourself slowly succumb to your agony.

"Just make sure to save the children, they're all that matter!" Kikyo yelled.

"I'm going to try my best to save mother and babies, but if the worsts comes and I have the make a decision.... I'm saving the children." Dr. Khara replied.

Illumi frowned as a bit of his blood lust seeped from him, he stared daggers into the doctors soul as he spoke, "So you better try your best... or I will kill you."

The doctor gulped and continued guiding the birth as she awaited to catch the baby any minute.

Illumi on the other hand watched her closely as he untied the restraints on your legs and thighs despite her objection.

Then he came over to your afflicted state and leaned over your side so that the only thing you could see was him.

His soft and long hair fell to the sides of your face and you gazed into his eyes that no longer held a look of greed, they were sentimental.