𝖀𝖕 𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 part 1

Nothing made you more happy in this moment than being back in your room with your large neatly made bed covered with expensive luxury silk sheets.

You giddily plopped on it as you still held Toshimae in your arms.

"Oh Toshimae, it's good to be back home." You spoke aloud.

The infant yawned as he snuggled close to you and slowly closed his eyes.

He looked absolutely precious in this moment as he wore his cute flower printed onesie and had his hair styled in two pigtails puffs.

He was sound asleep in your arms and you kissed his forehead before you laid back and slowly drifted off into a silent rest.

-
Time skip

You slowly awoke to a loud childish giggle echoing in the near distance as you slowly sat up in your bed.

You groaned and looked to your side to see Toshimae not there.

Instantly you panicked and sprang from bed to see if he accidentally rolled off the mattress.

But as you looked on the wooden floor he wasn't there.

You then fished through under the sheets and comforter to see if he had gotten smothered in them but you couldn't find him there either.

Soon panicked seized in and you called out his name as you searched through the entire room.

But that was until suddenly you heard a low voice call out your name from the nursery.

You immediately ran inside and a wave of relief rushed over you as you saw Illumi playing with the kids.

It was the cutest sight you've ever saw as he held up cute little hand puppets and talked to the kids through them.

You leaned against the doorway and continued to watch as he tried to teach them the Zoldyck family rules and values. But because his voice was so blank and emotionless the infants didn't listen but rather giggled cheerfully and pulled at the hand puppets and his long hair.

You shook your head and made your way over to the assassin then proceeded to sit next to him.

Upon seeing you Toshimae immediately let go of Illumi's hair and crawled into your lap.

The assassin saw and was slightly annoyed and jealous. "Oh? I'm not done with my lesson." He said.

"You're lesson is a bit boring, how about adding some personality to the puppets, make them funny and cute."

"There's nothing humorous about the Zoldyck rules."

"Well yeah but they're children Illu, making it more entertaining will engage them more."

"It will only coddle them more, especially Toshimae who starts official training soon. If he doesn't learn the rules now then it will be whipped into him later... and yes I mean that in a literal sense."

"Don't you dare put your hands on my son!"

"Of course not, until he is of a proper age but he will spend a great amount of time in the dungeon."

"No, I won't let that happen."

"Oh (y/n), do know your place. It is my duty as their father to train them how I see fit. You knew this from the start yet still stayed by my side."

"It's not like I had a choice."

"Mmm that is correct."

You shook your head and sighed. "Whatever let's just end this conversation. It's pretty late have the children ate yet?"