𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙𓆙 part 1

Now being in your seventh month of pregnancy it was hell, everything on your body was swollen not to mention your breast grew to an uncomfortable size. And the baby likes to constantly move around so you feel every bit of his sharp elbow jabs and kicks. On top of that Illumi's and Azula's wedding is two months away and they've decided to move her in early so she's already set to live here once they've been married. All of this made you icky and prone to lash out at anyone over anything. Illumi wanted to rub your belly whilst you sat on top of him munching on some kale chips.

"(y/n) you're getting crumbs on my shirt." Illumi commented.

You were in a bad mood like usual and lashed out at him, "Shut up!"

Illumi, understanding why you're mad from your common complaints of, "I'm always gassy!" Or "My boobs are too big!" And the most recent one "Illumi you stink!" Even though he showers daily. He's patient with you though, always maintaining his stoic temperament.

"Isn't Azula moving in today? Why don't you go annoy her!"

"My presence is annoying you?"

"More or less... I'm just done being pregnant!"

"But you still have two more months left."

"Thanks smart ass I didn't- OUCH!" You felt the baby jab you in your ribs cutting you off form your sarcastic comeback.

"(y/n) I must inform you that my mother wants you to join us for dinner."

"Really? Noooooo." You whined as tears started to flow from your eyes, "She's probably going to scold me and make me look like utter shit in front of everyone, and I already hate myself enough right now."

"You hate yourself?"

"Can't you see Illumi! My life felt as though it was nothing when I first arrived to this mansion, always to serve everyone else but myself. Then I met and fell for you and saw something more, being with you served me for once. But now I'm pregnant and I'm still in love with the father of my child but he is getting married to some gorgeous woman and I will have to raise my son is pain as I watch him deteriorate along with myself. Illumi you get to leave this place whenever you want but I have to stay here and live around your mom who probably doesn't even want me here and others think I'm a whore. So yeah I hate myself... I really do."

Illumi paused he felt that same twitch in his heart he had before when the two of you had sex.  "I never thought of it that way."

"Of course you didn't I'm walking along thin ice everyday and one day it might just crack and I'll fall. It doesn't matter anymore anyways... leave me alone!" You climbed off Illumi's lap and locked yourself in your bathroom and sobbed some more. You felt like nothing but a vessel and a terrible one at that always crying and putting the baby at risk , but you couldn't help it, dealing with both extreme emotional and physical pain is taxing to anyone's psyche. Escaping... something that you wanted but couldn't do, your fate is sealed now. You heard Illumi knock on the door, you didn't know if you should let him in which was an analogy in more ways than one. You let him in once and he broke your heart so what's not stopping him from doing it again.  But you love him so much that you can't help but give in as you unlocked the door and sank back to your slump position on the cold bathroom floor. He stared at you blankly and kneeled down in front of your teary eyed face. 

"Illumi I don't think you know how much I rely on you."

His stare now laced with a bit of confusion at your statement, he spoke blankly, "What do you mean by that?"

"I'm terrified

"Of what?"

"Everything."

"Then I'll protect you from everything."