𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖓𝖎𝖈 𝖔𝖋 𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 part 3

The whole situation looked very misleading as you were crying and your cheek was in the hands of the trusted butler. It looked as though you were either about to cheat or Gotoh was hurting you.

Illumi didn't know what to perceive, he was hurt though the blank stare on his face showed otherwise he felt ultimately betrayed.

"It's not what it looks like." You spoke as you approached him. "It's just a simple misunderstanding."

He didn't even look at you, his eyes were dead straight on the butler who was caught with his hands on you.

"Master Illumi." Gotoh spoke as he stood up, he bowed then continued, "My apologies, it's not what it seems. You see I was-"

He was cut off as the long haired assassin dropped the gifts in his hand and lunged towards the butler as he grabbed him by the throat and held him up against one of the stone pillars.

He was furious as the veins in his hand popped out from the harsh squeezing he applied on Gotoh's throat. His eyes were bugged out and his hair was flowing as crows croaked and flew out of hiding in the trees.

"I will kill you, right here... right now." He growled.

You watched Illumi's nails turned into claws, sharp enough to penetrate anything with just one touch and that's when you knew it was time to run.

Illumi was clouded with bloodlust and his raging energy dispersed everywhere, so much so that it made Toshimae begin to wail and shriek. You didn't want to leave Gotoh behind with Illumi but it was your absolute duty to care for your son first. And so you grabbed his stroller and took off with him into the woods.

It was fairly dark as the evening was settling into night and you tried your best to manage through the dense forest. Luckily there was a trail that you could follow and you took large strides down it.

But then out of nowhere Mike, the Zoldycks large and barely tamed devil dog swoops in and aims for the stroller. His large and slobbery tongue was salivating for any bite of flesh he could have, being that he was starved.

But you immediately grabbed Toshimae out of the stroller and adverted to the side as the canine lept for it and grabbed it like a chew toy. He rapidly shook it in his mouth but was unsatisfied being that there was no food.

At this moment you were completely afraid, normally you would be able evade or semi tame the beast but because you were pregnant your moves were limited. So your next course of action was to increase the distance between you and Mike, and since you were the best at defense with your nen type, it was not going to be that difficult...... or so you thought.

You stood face to face with the beast who growled and snarled, flexing his razor sharp, blood stained teeth. His ears were perked and his paws were in a dominant stance, ready to pounce at any moment. Mike's eyes were a security camera, analyzing his prey who he deemed to be absolutely vulnerable and weak.

But what a soulless canine like himself could never understand, was the natural motherly instinct to protect her children. And with one in your belly and the other in your arms, it was doubled.

"It's going to be okay my loves." You whispered. "Muh muh's got you." You plastered on your game face and pulled out your wand from your hair which was disguised as an accessory.