𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙𓆙 part2

"Was she indirectly threatening me!" You panicked to yourself as Kikyo announced the terrible news. You tried your best to hold up a fake smile whilst you unknowingly gripped your stomach out of fear. Once dinner concluded you wasted no time heading back to your room as you could finally take a second to relax, until a knock sounded on your door. When you opened it Illumi stood tall and handsome in his black suit, he immediately let himself inside the room then closed and locked the door.

"Hey Illu how are-"

"You look beautiful in that dress."

You smiled at his compliment, "Thank you Illu, you have great taste."

Illumi lifted your chin and cupped your face as he proceeded to kiss your soft lips. He smelled so good like sandalwood with a hint of vanilla as you rested your hands on his sides. You giggled as he pecked your neck and rubbed your belly, you wanted to be like this forever with him. You needed this moment to last, since it couldn't for a lifetime then you wanted it for just this moment.

"Can you stay with me for the night?" You asked Illumi.

"Azula just moved in and will be expecting me but you're my top priority right now, so she can give up one night."

"But what if she gets mad?"

"And?"

"Never mind, I need you to brush up on your cuddling skills and get to work on being my big spoon."
-

*this is the nightgown

*this is the nightgown.*
-

You had slipped into your nightdress and waited patiently in your bed for Illumi who had went to his room to shower and tell Azula he won't be staying. You couldn't wait for him to come back but something was bothering you, Illumi was about to get married so behavior like this is inappropriate.
"Maybe Azula is right... I am a home-wrecker sleeping with her fiancé. But it's not in that way I had him first." You thought to yourself. You couldn't stand feeling guilty about enjoying your private time with your awaiting baby's father, you loved that man and just wanted to be closer to him.

Suddenly you heard the door open as Illumi stepped in wearing black sweatpants and a burgundy tank top, he climbed into the bed next to you.

"What did Azula say?" You asked him

"She was visibly upset but I don't care." Illumi answered.

You left it at that as you clung onto Illumi and fell asleep with your whole body hugging him. Being the creepy assassin he is, Illumi didn't go to sleep but watched you as your chest slowly lifts up and down. He sneakily snaked his hands to your stomach whilst  he rubbed your warm skin feeling the baby kick and jab. Your warm skin contrasted against his cold skin as he watched you through the impending night.

You had to wake up to pee as always in the middle of the night as you slowly open your eyes to see Illumi directly staring at you.

"Illu, why are you staring at me?"