𝕬 𝕽𝖔𝖆𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝕰𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 part 1

Illumi wasted no time getting you out the car and to the house as he fiddled with his keys to open the mansion door.

Your back was up against it and you had one leg wrapped around the assassins waist as his face was cupped in your soft hands while you kissed him passionately.

"(y/n)!" Illumi softy gasped as he pulled away from your lips.

You smiled cutely at how hard it was for the assassin to open the door while keeping up with your kisses.

"Go ahead, I'll wait for you."

The assassin shook his head as he opened the door with his keys then gestured for you to go inside first.

You walked in the semi lit doorway and stood behind Illumi as he closed the door. Once he did you immediately turned back around to face him, slamming the palm of your hands against his broad chest, you pinned him up against the nearest wall.

He froze as you bunched his hair into one long piece and placed it behind his back before you wrapped your hand around his throat and began nibbling at his ear.

"Well, damn." Illumi muttered as he wrapped his arms around you. He's never seen you be so dominant before.

You hovered your warm breath over his ear as you whispered. "I'm already glistening for you."

Illumi raised his brows as he slowly trailed his eyes to your lower region, watching as you squeezed your thighs tight in need.

A need for him.

You continued teasing him as you trailed kisses down his neck as you lightly applied pressure to his throat.

He enjoyed every bit of it as he squeezed you tighter and occasionally bucked his hips into yours.

It boosted your confidence and your desire to please him more so you placed your hands on the hem of his shirt then pulled it over his head making his bare chest exposed.

You tossed his shirt to the side and placed your warm hands on his shoulders as you began to kiss along his muscular pecks.

His skin was so cold and soft and smelled of sandalwood and fresh pine. It gently intoxicated your nose as you lowered your kisses down to his abdomen then to the hem of his pants, just slightly above his most vulnerable region.

You looked up at Illumi with a sly grin as you tugged at the front of his pants.

He hummed and placed his hands on your shoulders as he looked down upon you with his soulless black eyes. "Rise." He spoke softly.

You nodded and slowly straightened your knees to your full height.

Illumi let out a tiny breath of amusement as he placed his cold hands on both sides of your cheek and brought you closer to his face. "Excellent." He boasted before he abruptly moved his hands away then kissed your forehead.

The tingling imprint of his wet lips on your forehead made you smile cheekily as if you were stamped with the mark of the assassins adoration.

Ever since your talk with Illumi in the car he's been more open with his affection.

It has always been evident that he was passionate about his family business for assassinating, but in this moment, he was absolutely passionate about making a connection with you through making love.

And so you continued to bask in his loving touches as he rubbed the palm of his hand on the exposed chest part of your dress.

He skimmed his fingers along it as he circled around you then hugged your curvy body from behind.