𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌❥ part 1

1 Month Later

"WHERE THE HELL IS ILLUMI!" You shouted

"I don't know (y/n)." Dr. Khara answered. "I can't get in contact with him."

"WELL CALL HIM AND TELL THAT MAN IM ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!"

You shouted about in pain as you were going through the miffs of labor, but this time it was a lot worse than your last pregnancy. You couldn't wrap your head around as to why it distressed you so much.

And to make matters worse, Illumi was nowhere to be found, you didn't know if you were going to make it through Alive. But let's rewind a bit to when it all started.

1 Day Ago

"Illu, I can't believe this." You said as you laid down on the bed.

The assassin who just got out of the shower, dressed in green sweatpants and a burgundy tank with his hair slightly damp replied, "What can't you believe?" He questioned as he sat down next to you on the bed.

You gave him a kiss on the lips then replied, "Look." You said as you pointed to the t.v, the news was on. "There are these giant chimera ants who invaded NGL."

Illumi hummed as he watched. "NGL you say?" He said. "From my knowledge the government is corrupt and gangs sneak in illegal items."

"Really? Well that's the least of their problems as the ants killed almost half their population, I saw one of the newscasters get attacked by one that looks like a tiger!"

"How unfortunate." Illumi replied. He really didn't care nothing of it, as long as they didn't come over here.

You continued to watch the news as you laid back and groaned in pain, you were nine months pregnant and you were ready to give birth any day now.

"Are you alright?" Illumi asked as he placed his hand on your belly.

"Yes I'm fine, just some minor contractions."

"Do you think you're in labor?"

"I don't know, at least I don't think so." You sighed. "I hope I am and I hope I'm not at the same time."

"Your water hasn't broke yet, but that still doesn't mean for certain. How about I check your dilation."

Illumi began to slide his hand under your nightgown but you quickly closed your legs. You didn't want him peeking at your private, nor did you want him sticking anything up there as it's already painful in that area.

"Oh no, that won't be necessary I'm sure I'm fine at the moment. But some ice cream sounds good right now."

"You want ice cream?" Illumi questioned.

"Yes.... preferably strawberry..... with peanuts."

Illumi nodded, "Alright, I will be right back." He said as he got up and left.

The assassin was still strict on what you ate but the sweet treat was vegan and nuts were actually good for pregnant women. And it was the closest thing you could get to ice cream.

You let out a breath and switched the t.v channel to something more entertaining but that's when you heard a buzz to your side. You looked over to see that it was Illumi's phone, you took a peek at the screen to see he received a transaction of 900 million Jenny's. Being that you used to live in poverty this was a whole fortune to you, but for the rich assassin it was mere pocket change.

But, being that you were all to your lonesome with his phone you decided to do a little snooping. And your first stop was his photos which he had none of, so you took it upon yourself to take selfie's of yourself and the baby bump.