𝕸𝖞 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞︎♡︎ part 4

You got excited looking at all the beautiful wedding gowns, from the seams, diamonds, rhinestones, and vibrant colors. You weren't much of a traditional wedding person, you liked different colored wedding dresses and deserts other than cake. But when it came to wedding preparations the only thing you were allowed to do was pick your dress, the family were to plan everything else because the wedding wasn't going to be big.

It was going to be private and only the family will be there but you didn't want that to dim the joy you still had for the occasion. As you continued the venture online for a dress you heard a knock on the door and Canary called out behind it. You let her in and she brought you a healthy dinner, which was a bowl filled with chicken, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, beans, and rice. On the side was a bowel of yogurt mixed with strawberries, and a fruit smoothie.

"Oh wow, this looks delicious. Thank you so much Canary. It feels like it's been a century since we have talked."

"Yes it has, it seems that you have been busy with the baby and now that your pregnant again you have been extra busy."

"Yeah, it's a bit overwhelming but I'm managing. It feels so weird, a lot has changed. Just the other day I felt like I was myself again, when I was nothing more than a maid." Your face changed to a gloomy sorrow. You loved your son deeply as well as your unborn baby but sometimes you needed a break to find yourself.

"Is something the matter?" Canary questioned.

You let out a breath and shook your head, a light chuckle escaped your lips, "This gives me flashbacks of when I first found out I was pregnant, I was so foolish and scared, well I feel like I still am now." You walked back to the bed and sat down while Canary placed the food on the stand next to it.

"I remember as well, you cried so hard. And when the news came out everybody had something to say about it, especially the other maids and butlers who saw you as nothing more but a whore and a baby factory."

You rolled your eyes and took a bite of your meal, "I suppose they're not wrong, I can't believe I fucked my boss..... oh I really shouldn't say this around you you're a child. My apologies."

"A child who guards a family of assassins."

You hummed and continued to eat your food, it was really good and met all of your increased hunger cravings.

"I have to go now, but I hope to see you again." Canary said as she walked towards the door.

You waved goodbye and she left, you started to feel lonely again as you ate in silence, Toshimae was asleep so you couldn't play with him and your fiancé was gone. You decided to turn on the t.v and surf through the many channels until you came across this drama show, it kept your bored mind satisfied as you munched on your meal. Bed rest felt terrible at first but now you thought you could do this all day, sitting in bed watching t.v dramas and eating didn't sound too bad, though you still had to take care of Toshimae you had the help of Illumi. Speaking of which, the long haired assassin entered the room and a smile grew on your lips as you joyfully got up to greet him.

"Hello Illumi." You went in for a hug and he picked you up and placed you back onto the bed.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked.

"I feel bloated, gassy, and absolutely pregnant." You replied back." Your soft hands cupped his face and you gave him a sensual kiss on the lips, you have been craving a little sexual tension in your lower region. It was like an itch that you wanted scratched and you could have relieved it yourself but no one  made you feel so pleased like Illumi. You continued to kiss him passionately as you tried to pull him on top of you, but he flipped your over to be on top since it was safer. He stared you down with his intimidating gaze while you rubbed your throbbing heat on his thigh, you threw your head back as your cunt moistened from the stimulation. Illumi knew what you wanted and didn't mind helping you get the pleasure you craved so he got up with you in his arms and placed you at the end of the bed.