𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖜𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 part 1

You slowly awoke from your deep sleep as you opened your eyes and sat up on your bed. You did remember being ate out by Illumi then passing out after you came.

But speaking of the assassin you gazed to the other side of the bed to see him not there. You figured he probably woke up early and went to the gym before tending to his other daily needs.

You never really join him on his work outs since it was his personal me time and you'd rather not bother him and mess that up.

But since you were up and the gym was indoor and right across the hall you decided that it wouldn't hurt to drop in.

And so you got up from the bed and went into the bathroom where you brushed your teeth and washed your face before putting on a pair of athletic leggings, a sports bra, and a light weight form fitting jacket which you zipped up half way.

You then styled your hair and took a look at yourself in the fully body mirror and smiled at how good you looked in your outfit.

It was only five in the morning and the kids usually woke up at eight so you decided not to interrupt the children's sleep and just head straight towards the gym.

But before you walked inside you paused at the door and softly gasped as you saw Milluki lifting weights in the gym with Illumi.

They were talking and you listened in on their conversation.

"This exercise routine better work big brother, my chances at bagging a beautiful woman is on the line!" Milluki shouted.

"Believe me it works, as long as you exercise and follow the diet plan I instructed. And also lower your tone, you'll wake up (y/n) and the children." Illumi replied.

"My bad, I've just never met a woman as hot as Suzi. She really is the girl I've been searching for, it's like she came straight out of an anime. Colorful hair, big boobs, thick ass, and the IQ of a cow. Now that's my type of woman."

"You tell me that you met her online, is she really who she says she is." Illumi questioned.

"Of course, we video chat and play videos games all the time, she has a perfect soft and high pitched voice."

"Can she offer anything to the family business?"

"Yes I can use her for jobs, she can be a seductress and lure in my targets while I use my inventions to dispose of them."

Illumi sighed and went back to lifting weights as he had enough of the conversation.

And so now it was the perfect time to head in and so you walked inside the room and chirped, "Good morning!" As you sat on the yoga mat close to Illumi.

He looked at you and hummed. "Morning (y/n), sleep well?"

"Very." You replied. "But what are you and Milluki up to this early in the morning?"

"Well what does it look like? Exercising, duh." Milluki spoke rudely.

"Well I know that much but you don't usually come over and there's a gym over at the main Zoldyck estate."

"Well if you must know I met the woman of my dreams online, we have been talking for a year and in a couple of months she is flying into Padokia to visit me. But I want to get strong and lose weight so she will have sex with me."

"What?" You gasped as your eyes widened into a look of shock, though it wasn't that surprising as he had sex dolls in his room. "Well you say you guys video chat so she knows what you look like, so why change yourself just for her?"

"Look, would you have had sex with my brother if he was my size."

"(y/n) don't answer that, Milluki do close your damn mouth for once." Illumi scolded.