𝕸𝖞 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞︎♡︎ part 2

You laid in bed while whimpering in agony from the pelvic pain, it went in a pattern of aching then taking a break. Illumi had called the doctor and you waited for them to show, it frustrated you from how long they took. "Where is that damn doctor?" You groaned.

"He said he will be here in a second." Illumi replied. He gave you another orange juice and massaged your belly.

Toshimae sat down next to you on his favorite blanket with his favorite toy which was the diamond plushie you bought him from the circus. You felt a pinch on your cheek and looked to your side to see Toshimae poked you, it was cute at first until he poked your eye twice. "Ow..... Toshimae." Your eyes started to water and blink rapidly which only added to the pain you were in.

The infant laughed until Illumi popped him on the hand, he cried which only added to the annoyance of the situation. "ILLUMI!" You scolded. Letting out a huff you tried to comfort him by rubbing his back and kissing his cheek.

"(y/n), stop coddling him."

"Shut up and get me the doctor." You growled.

A knock sounded on the door and you let out a relieved sigh until you heard a voice call out behind it, "(y/n)! It's your grandma, I'm just coming by to check up on you."

You replied with a snarky tone,"I'm perfectly fine."

"You don't sound fine! Let me in I want to see you (y/n) dear! Are you being abused in there? Is Illumi hurting you!"

You snapped from her prying questions, "Leave me the hell alone you old bat!"

"Oh my, that was rude (y/n)." Ms. Fritz walked away and you felt bad for yelling at her like that.

Tears formed in your eyes from the mix of pain and frustration, Illumi cupped your cheeks and stared deeply into your eyes, "Calm down." He said.

You nodded and replied, "Okay I'm good...... now go back to rubbing my belly."

Illumi nodded and put his hands back on your aching tummy, Toshimae had calmed down and you brought him close to you for a cuddle. "Hey my love can I have a kiss?" You talked sweetly to the child and brought him over to your face to kiss him, but that's when he put his mouth on your cheek and drooled all over your face. "Yuck Toshimae." You giggled which made him giggle in return as well.

Suddenly the door opened and the doctor rushed in with a machine which he hooked up to your belly, "I'm so sorry for the wait (y/n) but I'm here now."

"It's fine, it's just that I have been cramping really bad off and on."

"Okay let me just get a good reading on my fetal monitor."

You contorted your face in pain and let out a tired breath, with the sharp jabs of the baby mixed with the aching cramps, you felt sick to your stomach.

"Okay (y/n)." The doctor spoke. "So these are not cramps you are experiencing but they are contractions."

"Contractions? I didn't get them this early in my last pregnancy."

"Yes because it's not normal, signs of early contracting means there's a potential the baby may come out premature. What we need to do at the moment is try our best to slow down the labor by lowering your blood pressure and keeping you calm.

"What could happen if the baby turns out premature?" You questioned.

"Well he will most likely be put into an incubator and would be hooked up to a feeding tube that your milk will be pumped into. And there's always the possibility of death. So as of right now you will be bed ridden for the rest of the pregnancy, I will set up a daily regiment for you to follow." The doctor explained.