𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙❁ part 1

One month has passed, making you five and a half months pregnant, today was your baby shower and gender reveal party, but all you wanted to do was stay in bed and sleep.

"It's time to get up." Illumi said as he rubbed your belly. His hand was cold as always and moved in a circular motion around your extended tummy, it was gentle though his hands were slightly rough.

You laid down next to him flat on your back under the soft warm sheets, "Noooo, I'm tired." You whined as you rolled to your side to face him. He had his usual morning bed head so his hair was all messy and tangled. He had no shirt on as well and you watched his tight muscles twitch and spasm due to his wakefulness. Using your pointer finger you traced hearts and stars on his broad chest and Illumi watched meticulously.  "You look cute Illu, how do you expect me to get up when you look so handsome."

He chuckled lightly and a tad bit creepily, he moved from the side of you to the front and dipped his head between your thighs. You were wearing a nightgown and Illumi could see the wet stain on the middle of your lacey panties. He wanted to make you wet some more and teased you down there, kissing the inside of your thighs with his soft lips. Tracing your clothed cunt with his finger like you did his chest, a purr escaped your lips and you closed your eyes letting him continue the pleasing touches.

Suddenly you heard a loud bang on the door making the sleeping Toshimae wake up and cry, you shifted  and groaned while Illumi got up to see who was knocking.

"It's Miss. Fritz! May I come in!"

Illumi had a thing where people were not allowed in his room, especially your grandmother whom he did not particularly like. So he cracked the door open and stuck his head out to speak to her. "What do you want?"

Ms. Fritz scoffed, "Where is (y/n)? I want to see her."

You had gotten up to pee then take care of Toshimae who needed to be changed and fed.

"She's busy." Illumi replied.

"Well what is she doing?" Ms. Fritz questioned.

"Like I said, she's busy." Illumi repeated.

"You just told me she was busy but I want to know what's keeping her that way? Let me in! I have every right to see my granddaughter and great grandson! I will break this door down if you don't let me in!"

Illumi was starting to get annoyed by your grandmother and decided to just close the door on her. "Oh, what a pain." He commented

"Illu, why would you do that?" You said.

"Huh, did you want to talk to her?" Illumi asked.

You shook your head and rocked Toshimae side to side in your arms, "We need to get ready, we only have an hour until the baby shower. Can you please get Toshimae ready?"

Illumi nodded and took him out of your hands and headed to the bathroom to get him bathed.

You on the other hand went back to sleep to take a much needed nap before you have to reveal that you're pregnant. It was increasingly hard now to hide your belly and you couldn't avoid the Zoldyck family forever, plus you wanted to take professional pictures to savor the memories.

Another thing that was bothering you was the fact that you had to put your life on hold since you got pregnant, just because you found your grandmother does not mean you still didn't want to find your mom. But your primary focus at the moment was taking care of Toshimae and birthing your new baby, whom you have yet to think of a name for. You brushed the matter off for now and fell back to sleep.

//Time Skip//

You woke up from your nap and immediately went to stretch and rub your eyes, you looked around the room until your vision landed on Toshimae who was cooing in his crib. You took a moment to breathe in and out then slowly get out of bed, your back ached and your belly was cramping. You sighed and slipped your swollen feet into your fluffy slippers and proceeded to your son's bassinet. He smiled once he saw your face and lightly giggled while flailing his tiny hands.