𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖔 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙ᴥ︎ part 5

You rubbed your blurry eyes upon waking up, still on the airship you got up from the warm and comfortable bed to look out the window. It was no longer dark but sunny outside as the window was hot at the touch. You went into the bathroom to pee as you sat onto the toilet and an urge to twitch and shake took over as you shivered.

You washed your hands and trudged your way out of the bathroom to be met with Illumi who had just walked in. You rocked back and forth awkwardly and he sat on the edge of the bed, you hadn't spoken to him since last night or to anyone of that matter so you were lost for words.

But not Illumi as he spoke to you, " Come here." He said.

You nodded and waddled your way towards him and sat directly on his lap as you wiggled your bottom to get comfortable. He snaked his arm around you and placed his cold hand on your stomach, you sucked in a breath and he held your belly. You tilted your head back on his shoulder and whimpered in satisfaction as you closed your eyes and fluttered. Unknowingly to you, Illumi pulled out a thick needle in a form of a shot to administer your vaccines, he knew how much you hated them and planned on getting you comfortable and distracted to do so.

You shrieked as Illumi plunged the needle into your thigh, you tried to get up and run away but his strong grip was firm and tight. "Let me go!" You shouted.

Illumi, of course ignored you and continued to administer the shot until he finally released all the liquids into your system. And you immediately sprang out of his lap and pressed down onto your stinging thigh as your eyes widened at Illumi.

He was setting up another needle as he sucked the medical liquid into the tube and flicked it to get it evenly distributed. Your ran towards to door to open it but it was locked, but that didn't stop you as you pulled and banged on the door for it to open. You looked behind you to see Illumi holding up the readied shot in which you ran away and carefully ducked under the covers into the bed as to not harm your belly.

You trembled under the dark blankets as silence filled the room, you gripped the sheets and your teeth chattered in fear. You felt a cold hand grab your foot and you were dragged to the foot of the bed as your nightgown rolled all the way up. Illumi injected the shot into your other thigh and you shrieked again. Then it was all over and he left the room while you laid on the bed trembling.

Illumi came back and he handed you a new pair of clothes which was just a pair of cotton shorts with a nursing bra along with a fluffy robe. He watched you put it on and you frowned at him from what he did earlier, but he didn't care at all.

"I'm done." You said as you finished dressing. "You can stop being a creep now."

Illumi scoffed and gently pushed you onto the bed, he began to unwrap the bandages on your knee then clean off your wound. You watched him put new bandages on with the same technique you've used on him before. It was odd to as it used to be you who cleaned up all his wounds and wrap them with care.

But he finished with your knees and moved to your forehead which you eyed him ever so closely like he used to do to you. He looked back and you looked away, getting into a staring contest with Illumi was always scary. He would win every time and you felt like you were put into a trance, like your mind was being warped any time you stared directly into them. But Illumi lifted your chin up and made you look into his eyes, he made a suspicious look as if he was detecting you of any lies and odd behavior.

You must have been in the clear as he took his hands away and went back to cleaning the wound on your forehead. But there was something bothering you, and it was Toshimae, you needed to see him. You missed him so much so you decided to speak up, "Illumi, I want to see Toshimae and he needs me."

The long haired assassin replied, "In just a moment."

You huffed and scowled and Illumi continued to bandage the wound until he was finished, then he left and came back with your nine month old who smiled upon seeing you. He was placed on the bed and started crawling towards you as you smiled and cheered him on. Once he made it to you, you picked him up and cuddled his tiny body. His head rested in the crook of your neck and you rubbed his back, he smelled sweet and his skin was soft as always.

It was time for him to eat as you unclipped your bra and attached Toshimae to your full breast, he was only his his diaper so you and him both had some critical skin to skin contact. Which was an important bonding and health method.

Illumi stood patiently until you were done and you as always burped Toshimae.

"Are we almost there?" You asked the long haired assassin.

"Yes, in about two hours we should be arriving." He answered.

For the rest of the ride you laid in bed with Toshimae  while Illumi came in and out the room to check on things. A part of you was scared since you knew the rest of the family will be angry at you as well, Illumi already hurt you so who was to say the family wouldn't either. Pregnant or not you were still in danger and you tried your best to prepare yourself for the anticipated landing.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••