𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊𖨆 part 4

The inside of the hotel was just as huge as the outside and was bustling with people coming in and out, there was a show happening in the auditorium so people of rich descendants all flocked in attendance. You felt a little out of place in such an exquisite area, though you lived in a humongous house that was bigger than this, you still held onto your old life in poverty.

"Why hello, I am your concierge Spen, may I take your bags?" A man with a black suit paired with a bow tie and a matching hat approached you. 

"Yes please sir, I like your hat." You replied.

He smiled and blushed, "Thank you ma'am."

He took your bags and you followed him down the red carpeted halls that had gold wall paper, and white draping that hung on the sides. It was lit by many hanging chandeliers and smelled of vanilla and wood polish. When you made it to the door of your room the color was a shiny brown and had the number 105 engraved on it.

"Here is your room." Spen said as he opened the door for you.

Walking inside you were met with a scent of crystalline roses and the bed was huge and shaped like a heart. The bathroom was big and had a claw foot tub and a full body mirror. In addition there were expensive complementary soaps, robes, and towels.

"Where would you like me to set your bags?" Spen asked.

"Just somewhere next to the bed will be fine, thank you so much."

You watched the man while you placed Toshimae and his baby blanket onto the bed, he was starting to get whiny and you were getting annoyed. Your back hurt and you were cramping as you sat on the bed next to your son. You whimpered and rubbed your belly while breathing in and out deeply, the added kicks and jabs made it worse.

"Oh are you okay miss?" The concierge asked.

"I'm fine, sorry for the worry."

"Are you sure? Because I can get a doctor if you want?"

"No I'm good, thank you for the offer."

"Well I hope you feel better.... you must be a tourist."

"Sort of, I traveled with my grandmother here, who is staying in the room next to mine."

"It must be hard traveling while being pregnant, along with carrying a baby."

"It is. But this place is unreal, it's so glorious."

"Not to be rude but you don't peg me as a person who comes from a wealthy background, guests here like to treat workers like they are beneath them but you have been kind to me."

"Well you're spot on, I didn't come from a family with a lot of money, I actually used to be a maid."

Spen eyed the expensive ring on your finger and spoke, "Your husband must be a filthy rich man to afford a ring like."

"Oh yeah, we're not married yet just engaged but I can't wait to marry him." You whimpered in agony again at a sudden pain in your belly.

"Oh, I have a trick that can help soothe the cramping." Spen said.

"Really? What is it?"

"You need to stand for me to do it."

You were hesitant to let the young man help you out but his dimpled smile made him appear trustworthy so you decided to see what he was going to do. He stood behind you and wrapped his hands around your belly then slowly lifted it up your belly, a huge weight felt like it had been taken off and you felt much better.

"Wow you are right, this does feel good. By any chance how old are you?"

"I'm eighteen may I ask how old you are?"

"Oh I'm nineteen."

"It figures, you look very young."

You heard Toshimae start to cry and you broke out of Spen's arms to comfort him, he needed to be changed and was tired from the traveling that took place all day. "Well it's getting late, you should probably leave."

"Yes... oh and by the way I don't have work tomorrow and I would love to be your guide through the city, here's my contact info."

He passed you a card with his phone number on it and you gave him yours, he said goodbye then left the room so you could finally prepare for bed. You were so tired but had to get Toshimae ready for sleep first, you changed his clothes and diaper then put him into a grey onesie that was decorated with moons and stars. You set up his travel size crib and lulled him to sleep, it was easy to put him down sine he was so tired.

After that you searched through your suitcase for one of Illumi's sweaters that you packed, putting it on made you feel safe. As you laid in the bed under the covers you sniffed the large sweater and inhaled the long haired assassins natural scent, it hadn't been washed since the day he wore it but it didn't stink. It made you wish he was there, because he would hold you from behind and place his large hands on your tummy. He would also bury his face into your neck and you could feel his warm breath hit the crook of your neck. In addition you would wake up to him poking your belly or holding Toshimae in his arms with his hair a messy tangle from sleeping. You fought the urge to grab your phone and call him up for a pillow conversation, he was the most talkative at night and you would listen to his banters, though it was mostly about Killua you were glad to hear him voice his thoughts. In addition the tone of his voice was always softer at night, like an angel coo that blessed your ears.

You sighed and clung onto your comfortable pregnancy pillow which helped support your back and tummy, Illumi bought it for you because he was annoyed by your constant clinging onto him and wanted some space. But he always had his foot or back touching against yours so he always knew you were there, and he loved feeling the warmth of your hot skin contrast against his cold skin.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••