𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖈𝖐❀ part 2

Once you made it to the mall you walked around a bit, going into different stores that each of you suggested, you still had money saved that you earned from heavens arena so that's what you spent. And what you mostly bought at the moment were baby clothes. Right now you were in a store Ms. Fritz wanted to go to in where it had herbs, teas, crystals, and other things considered hippie and spiritual.

You saw she had picked up a bundle of sage and placed it to your nose to sniff "Smell this (y/n)."

You breathed into the plant deeply, "It smells good, what is it for?"

"It's salvia sage which has healing benefits, this is what I will burn when we have another meditation session. Hopefully it will help you focus." Ms. Fritz said.

You looked around the interesting store, pushing around Toshimae in his stroller who was resting peacefully, you scanned the section that had many essential oils lined up on a brown wooden shelf.

"Hello miss, is there anything particular you are looking for?" The stores associate asked.

You replied, "I was just taking a look but do you have any body oils for pregnancy bellies."

The lady nodded and walked down the end of the shelf to a taller one in the back, the bottles were pretty small and made of strong glass with sensual wording on it.

"So here are our wide selection of oils for pregnancy bellies, each is categorized in what purpose you want it for like stretch marks, dry skin, or massaging." The worker explained.

You thanked her and she left while you analyzed the diverse shelf, you picked up a rosehip oil for massaging and dry skin. You analyzed the shelves some more until you came across some sex oils, you picked one up and read the ingredients on the unique bottle, it had a very sensual smell which you liked. You took the two oils to the cash register where Ms. Fritz was at, getting a bunch of items scanned and bought.

"What is all this?" You asked her.

"Well since I am staying for longer than I thought I wanted to spruce up my room with positive energy so I bought some crystals, sages, and statues." Ms. Fritz said.

You chuckled lightly then bought the oils, you couldn't wait to try them out when you got home, especially since Illumi would be there. When you left the store you went into a maternity boutique that had beautiful clothing for photo shoots and special events. You looked through the store for some pieces to take photos with Illumi and Toshimae whom you already bought clothes for the photo shoot. It had to be something purple since that was the color scheme you were going for and as you scanned the isle you found the one.

 It had to be something purple since that was the color scheme you were going for and as you scanned the isle you found the one

"That one is very gorgeous (y/n), you should try it on!" Ms. Fritz beamed.

You hummed and replied, "You know what, I will."
You went into the dressing room pushing the stroller in there with you, though you have gained more trust of your grandmother over the course of four months you still always wanted Toshimae in your line of sight, even though Gotoh was close by you still didn't have enough trust. You slipped off the gigantic sweats that clothed your body like a giant glove and put on the beautiful maternity outfit, you did a couple of poses in the body length mirror.