𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕾𝖔 𝕳𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝕯𝖆𝖞 part 2

"Oh! Master Zeno pardon me I didn't see you there." You tried to tidy yourself up in front of you superior as you smoothed your dress and fixed your hair.

"Just call me Zeno." The old man replied. "Now, tell me why you are destroying the forest?"

"I didn't mean to, I wasn't trying to disrespect Kukuroo mountain or anything it's just that... I'm frustrated."

"Is that why you were trying to escape? Just so you know the exit is the other way around."

"Escape?" You questioned.

"Yes, Illumi sent a search party after you. He's worried after your abrupt departure."

"Well why would he worry about me? He doesn't even love me."

"So you escaped because of love and frustration. I understand the frustrated part but don't care for love at all."

"But how? Don't you love your son, your grandchildren, and great grandchildren?"

"I-..."

The old man was cut off as in the near distance a man shouted your name. "(Y/N)! YOU CAN'T HIDE FORVER! MASTER ILLUMI'S FURIOUS!"

Zeno hummed, "That must be one of the butlers ordered to look for you, let's talk somewhere else follow me."

The old man led you out from the open and into the deep forests as you trekked through the bundles of bushes and dirt. You didn't have a clue as to where he was taking you but you listened and followed as you continued to doge large branches and uplifted roots.

Then there was a giant mountain in which you had to climb, it was pretty difficult but using your nen you were able to keep up as you made it to the top where an opening of a cave was.

"We're here." Zeno said.

Your eyes lit up at the beautiful scenery it was foggy but the cave had fresh green moss draped over it with colorful flowers.

The old man walked inside the cave and you followed behind only to be met with a large dragon in a roost, resting with her eggs.

"Wow!" You exclaimed. "I've heard the Zoldyck's kept dragons but I've never seen them up close and personal."

"Yes and this is our mixed breed Esmé, as you can see she's already laid her eggs and they're expecting to hatch soon. She's keeping them warm at the moment."

You gawked at her incredibly large size as her fur was a gorgeous midnight blue with silver accents on her horns, ears, and eyes. "She's absolutely beautiful." You said.

"Yes and viscous so I don't recommend you approaching her unless you know how to properly tame her. But only Zoldyck family members know how to do that."

"So can you teach me then?" You asked.

"Of course, you are one of my students."

You smiled as you remembered that the old man was the one who taught you all about nen, he was an amazing teacher and you knew you were going to be in great hands with his instruction.

"So how do you plan on getting her away from the nest?" You questioned.

"Oh you won't be taming her, she's preparing for the birth of her young. You will be riding on the father Dame."

The old man whistler a sharp tune and right on time you heard and large growl in reply and a humongous dragon flew to the ledge of the cave.

"Be cautious Dame's a thoroughbred and much more large and aggressive than Esmé." Zeno warned.