𝕿𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖓 part 1

After a short walk through the town with Illumi you finally got to see the place he was taking you to, and surprisingly it was a bar.

"Oh, this looks nice." You spoke.

Illumi didn't say anything In reply but opened the door and held it open for you to walk in.

The place wasn't busy but more so vacant and quiet, It was the upscale type, being that only high rich elites could afford to be in here.

Illumi led you to a private booth where the both of you wouldn't be seen, and you were taken back by how sophisticated it was. The sofa was velvety red with soft cushions and in the front of it was a stone marbled table to set food and drinks on.

You carefully sat down next to the assassin and tried to hold back your big cheesy grin from being in such a classy place.

"Why did you take me here?" You questioned.

"You said you were dizzy so I figured a glass of water and a fancy bar would make you feel better." Illumi answered.

You stopped hiding your grin and fully smiled showcasing your happy mood. You thought it was sweet that he did this and so you wrapped your arms around him and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you Lu Lu."

The assassin raised his brows and turned to look at you in surprise. "Well that's new."

"It just popped into my head."

You sighed and picked up a menu to read and your eyes widened at the variety of exotic choices.

"Skip the water, can I have that?" You pointed to a glass of ruby roman grape juice.

Illumi rested his chin on your shoulder as he looked over you. "Of course." He replied. "Would you prefer something to eat as well?"

You hummed as you skimmed over the entree section of the menu. "How about we split a margarita pizza?"

"Alright if that's what you want." Illumi replied as his ticklish breath hit your neck. "Would you like a desert as well?"

"Yes, the strawberry macarons look good."

"Alright, then that completes our order? There's nothing else you want?" Illumi whispered in your ear

You laughed softly and shook your head. "No."

The assassin nodded as he got up and walked to the front of the bar to input the order in. And because you were now alone you took this opportunity to spruce yourself up as you fixed your hair and applied chapstick to your lips.

At this moment you considered your time here with Illumi to be a date which is something you two haven't done in a long time. So you were going to make the most of your time here with him.

You smiled as you saw him come back, holding two drinks in his hand. He handed you one of them and sat down next to you on the couch.

"Thank you Illumi." You said.

He hummed in reply and gently shook his shot glass of scotch before taking a couple of sips.

It was all too awkward as the both of you sat In silence, you didn't know what to do as well as what to say. The assassin didn't look much too interested in anything, more so bored as he looked off into the distance.

You couldn't help but stare, he looked so beautiful as his pale skin glowed in the night and contrasted beautifully against his long charcoal hair. And his pointy nose and large eyes made him look surreal, like a creature from out of this world.