𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕾𝖚𝖟𝖎

"You know, life is real good for you right now, it's like you have everything made. Yet you keep pestering me to let you out."

"Because it's stuffy in here."

"Tell that to the AC suffering in here to accommodate your insistent pregnant ass!"

You let out a deep breath as you sat down in the chair next to Dr. Khara's bed to do your weekly check up.

It's been a month since she's been properly locked up after her failed escaped and you've been tired of all her whining and demanding.

"Don't work yourself up (y/n), I'm only messing with you. I know you won't let me out."

"Good because I'm starting to lose my mind."

Dr. Khara chuckled lightly at your frustration as she flipped through a useless fashion magazine while laid up in bed.

"So, have you thought about about a name for the baby?" You questioned.

Dr. Khara stared at you for a second before bursting out in a fit of laughter.

"I'm sorry (y/n) but why is it that every pregnant woman gets asked this question when there is nothing else to talk about?"

"I don't know, maybe it's because you're not even that far along yet you are as huge as a beluga whale making your pregnancy the most insufferable elephant in the room."

"Touché (y/n)."

"I have my moments." You grinned.

"Well I haven't decided upon any names specifically but anything is better than what you named your little tikes."

You immediately scowled from her insult. "That's it!" You shouted as you got up from your chair. "I'm leaving." You continued as you walked towards the door.

"Ta Ta (y/n)! Have one of the butlers fetch me a bowel of grapes."

"I can do that for you, but hopefully I can tell the difference between delicious green grapes and funky green olives."

"(y/n)! You better-."

Before she could finish you scurried out the door and slammed it shut, locking it down as if it were a top level government secret.

You made your way over to your bedroom where Elise, better yet your mom was getting the kids ready for lunch with the Zoldyck's.

Milluki's online girlfriend Suzi flew in today and everyone is dying to meet her, well at least you were.

"Momma!" You heard your kids chirp as you walked inside.

They ran towards you as you took a kneel awaiting their embrace.

"Hi Toshiko! Hi Umi!" You greeted with a ruffle to their fluffy hair and a kiss to their puffy cheeks.

You scooped them up and held them both against the support of either side of your hip and arms.

"I decided to dress them in something more casual since Umi whined when I tried putting a dress on her." Elise said.

"It's fine, they look good and besides, I'm not all dolled up either." You said, referring to your brown slacks and olive green sweater combo.

"You look great (y/n), I'm sure Kikyo won't chastise you."

"Wanna bet?"

"Uh... I take that last sentence back."

You chuckled softly making Toshiko rest his head against your chest to feel the vibration from it.

"Well I have to get going now, say hi to Suelika for me. See you when I get back."