𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖔 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙ᴥ︎ part 1

It was hard for you to sleep at the moment, it was four o'clock in the morning and you couldn't get even a wink in. Toshimae was resting just fine after you took care of him, you felt guilty for leaving though. He needed you because you were his safe haven, he knew you were his mother by your very scent and comforting voice so it hurts him when you are not there.

It's like you with Illumi, it hurts when he's away and right now you missed him dearly, you felt astray in this big city full of glitz and glam. You wanted to see your mother badly but you wanted to go back home as well, you haven't seen your mother in nine years so she was a distant memory in your eyes. You needed a primary focus at the moment and right now it needed to be Toshimae, your pregnancy, and Illumi, worrying about other things was too much to handle.

You let out a yawn and deeply inhaled Illumi's jacket which you packed for comfort, it helped you stay warm in more ways than one. Your stomach was contracting really bad and your hips ached, all you could do was make it through the night as you clung onto your pregnancy pillow.

You fell to sleep in a restless slumber as you drooled onto your pillow and lightly snored, you never used to snore before but after you got pregnant the first time you picked up the habit.

The room was dark as you twitched in your sleep, it was raining and the light taps on the windows made for a peaceful noise. Your body was cooled and soothed by an unforeseen force, your snores turned into satisfied whimpers, a breath of warmth hit your face making Your eyes slowly open and be met with large black ones.

"Am I dreaming?" You pondered aloud. You reached your hands out to touch the figure and you cupped a cold and smooth surface, it felt angelic and it chilled your hot hands. You inhaled a fragrance of vanilla and Sandalwood which smelled vaguely familiar.

You could hardly see as you rubbed your hand down the cold figure and the figure ran their hand down your body as well. It gripped your neck, then skimmed your breasts until it landed on your moving tummy. They held your belly in their large hands and you rubbed your hands down their chest which appeared to be broad and tightly muscular.

You didn't know what the hell you were doing, letting this random being touch all over you, but it was all a dream to you in your mind, a very sweet and blissful dream at that.

A sharp pain hit your pelvic region causing you to yelp and take your hands away from the mysterious figure. That made you question your consciousness, you started to wonder if this was actually real and you were in the presence of a random figure. They seem so innocent with their pure touches as they had soothed your most aching region.

"Why did you leave?" The figure whispered.

You didn't understand what they were talking about, all you were trying to do was get some much needed sleep which you craved. You couldn't take the uncertainty anymore and you jolted up to turn on the lamp light beside you and no one was there.

You gazed to the front, side, and back but still couldn't see a thing. You quickly got up to check on Toshimae who was awake and making gurgling sounds, "Why are you not sleeping my love?"

You picked him up and cuddled him in your arms as you went back to your bed, you decided to give him a late night breast feeding so he could comfortably fall asleep. You still felt uneasy like someone was watching you, the very hairs on the the back of your neck still stood up in fear. But secretly a part of you missed that mysterious figure, the way they touched your belly felt comforting and loving. Like you've allowed this person many times to express their care and sincerity onto your vulnerable tummy.

Either way it was over and your main concern was your son who was now full and fell asleep easily as you rubbed his back and kissed his head. You wish to rest as well but didn't feel secure in your surroundings at the moment so you stayed up until daybreak.
_