𝕳𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

The next day

You slowly woke up to a light weight on your chest and you opened your eyes to be met with large black orbs.

"Well good morning my love!" You chirped.

"Mama!" Toshimae replied.

You sat up and cuddled him in your arms as you patted his back while he rested his head on your shoulder.

You gazed at the other side of the bed to still see Illumi resting, which surprised you since normally he would be up and at the gym.

You figured he must have been exhausted from the last few days and with the twins still sleeping as well you decided to whip up a quick breakfast.

So with Toshimae in your arms you made your way downstairs and into the kitchen where you prepared Illumi's favorite meal. Octopus dogs with grilled eggs and rice, along with a hot cup of pure black coffee to wash it all down.

It didn't take long to prepare and you made your way back upstairs and into the bedroom where Illumi was still sleeping.

You set the food down onto the night stand then turned on some cartoons for Toshimae to watch as he sat in his playpen and ate his bowel of fruit.

Then gently you sat down on the bed and watched Illumi carefully since he can sleep with a larger part of his brain still active. Which means he can avoid any attacks while he is resting.

But you continued to analyze his sleepy state as his hair was a complete mess and tiny winces escaped his lips. You found it odd that he was making sounds while sleeping since he normally doesn't but looking down you saw a large bulge in the sheets.

You gasped as you connected the dots, he was having a wet dream. You smiled deviously and turned off his alarm so he can enjoy his rest of pleasure.

And while he's sleeping you would solely attend to the children as you fed the them, cleaned them, then put them all into the playpen to watch cartoons.

You then went into the bathroom and got yourself ready for the day as you showered, brushed your teeth, washed your face, and moisturized.

After that you slipped on a comfy dress and a pair of high heels.