𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖞𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓 part 1

"Illumi can I take this blindfold off now? I already know where we are." You whined.

"But you have yet to see it, only a few more steps then I will take it off."

Illumi held your hands as he guided you to where your honeymoon will take place, being that he already told you it was on a yacht you knew where you were at least.

Especially since you could smell the cool ocean mist as you continued to follow the assassins lead.

"Okay, we're here now." Illumi said as he took off the blind fold.

You blinked rapidly as you steadied your vision and that's when you saw it, a huge white yacht sitting on a crystal blue ocean.

You immediately ran off the docks and onto the yacht where you first wanted to check out the bedroom.

It was absolutely beautiful as you walked inside to sea a heart shaped bed, draped with expensive cream silk sheets. There was a large t.v and wine cabinet in addition to a connected bathroom that had a large hot tub like bath.

"Do you like it?" Illumi asked as he walked inside.

You smiled and sat on the end of the bed.  "Yes, thank you Illumi." You replied.

He hummed and grabbed a bottle of sweet red wine from the cabinet, along with two shiny glasses as he set them onto the night stand. He filled them up to the brim then picked them up and handed you a glass then sat beside you.

"Trying to get me drunk?" You teased.

"No, just relaxed." Illumi replied.

"I guess nothing slips by you." A huff escaped your lips as you took a big gulp of your wine. "I can't stop thinking about the kids, especially Toshimae. It broke my heart having to leave them at home."

"They're completely fine (y/n), I set up cameras around the house and I'm sure Elise will take efficient care of them."

"But still you know how bad Toshimae's separation anxiety is, he needs me and I won't be there for him."

"Well I think you should consider that you probably have this... separation anxiety as well."

"Maybe." You sighed as you gulped down the rest of your wine.

Illumi who obviously could see how visibly upset you were wanted to make you happy, and so he grabbed the remote and turned on the t.v.

"What are you putting on?" You questioned.

The assassin didn't reply as he pressed a few buttons on the remote then landed on a music channel that played slow dancing music.

He got up and took his suit jacket off then undid a few buttons on his long sleeve shirt. "Come to me
(y/n)." He said.

You nodded slowly and hesitantly walked towards him until you stood face to face with him.

Illumi wrapped his arms around your waist and stared deeply into your eyes. "Slow dance with me?" He asked.

You smiled and kicked off your high heels. "Of course." You wrapped your arms around him and began to sway your hips to the melody of the soft music.

"You're good at this." Illumi commented.

"At what... dancing?" You questioned.

He nodded as he placed a few loose hair strands behind his ear. "How did you learn to move your body that way?"

"I don't know, it just comes naturally."

"Ah, so no training. That means this dancing of yours is a talent."