𝕬 𝕮𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖑✈

"(y/n), I think I found your mom." Milluki said.

"You what?" You were in Milluki's room as he was working his magic on the computers.

"I didn't find any records of her for meteor city though no one from there has any, but I found a record of someone who fits the description of her In Yorknew." Milluki explained. "So is this her?" He asked while pointing to the screen.

You looked and saw a record of your mother with her picture, date of birth, and even her parents names whom you've never met. "Yes that's her, but she's not from Yorknew, she's form meteor city."

"No, your momma probably lied to you because it says Yorknew."

"But that's where we were from, that's where I used to live before I came to work here."

"I'm going to click on her parents names, maybe that will at least tell us something."

You watched as Milluki clicked on the link to her parents names and saw a picture of a woman that looked like Miss. Fritz.

"Zinka Tremble, other wise know as.... Ms. Fritz to her circus fans?" You read the information aloud. "Miss. Fritz is my grandmother?"

"Who's Miss. Fritz?" Milluki questioned.

"She was a lady that I met in YorkNew, I had no idea she was my grandmother... click on the link to my grandfather." No picture showed up for him but it describes in detail about how he lived the life of a famous beast tamer at the local circus. "This is too much... did Mrs. Fritz know I was her granddaughter? I have to travel to Yorknew again." You looked behind you to Illumi who was was holding Toshimae and listening in. "So how about it Illu, will you take me to see her?"

He paused, then answered, "We leave tomorrow."
One would think Illumi was only willing to take you because he cared that you wanted to see your grandmother, but no he had alteirior motives. Ever since he touched that powerful amethyst necklace Miss. Fritz gave you, he had been curious ever since.

You smiled and thanked Milluki for his help, then left his room with Illumi and Toshimae.

When you made it back to the room you immediately rushed to the bathroom to throw up, you've been suffering from nausea.

"I'm not going to take you if you're sick (y/n)."

"Illumi I'm fine." You flushed the toilet and got up from the floor. Illumi placed his cold hand on your forehead to check your temperature. "I said I'm-
You were cut off by your statement and ran to the bathroom to throw up again.

Illumi placed Toshimae in his stroller and came over to you, "Get up we're going to the doctor."
-

"Master Illumi, what brings you here?" The doc asked.

"(y/n) keeps throwing up and complains of headaches and back pain." Illumi replied.

"Okay we're just going to start off with a simple check up then run some tests."

You nodded and sat down on the bed while she did her regular check up. "I'm going to ask you a series of questions (y/n)."

"Okay." You replied back.

"How often have you been throwing up?"

"At least once everyday and happens most of the time after I eat."

"Have you been sexually active?"

"Uh... ummmm."

"Answer truthfully, this is important."

"I'm sorry, yes I have been."

"When was your last period?"

"Two months ago, now that I think of it I have been late this week."

"I see, I'm going to give you an ultra sound."

You laid back on the bed and pushed your dress up to reveal your stomach, the doctor placed the uncomfortably cold liquid on there. She pushed down and scanned the inside of your belly with the machine and on the monitor it showed an orb with what appears to be a developing fetus.

"Congratulations, it appears (y/n) is four weeks pregnant." The doctor announced.

The news didn't surprise you much, you kind of had a tiny hunch that was the case since you were experiencing the same symptoms from your first pregnancy. You just didn't want it to be true, the doctor cleaned off your stomach and left to give you and Illumi some privacy. The room was awkwardly silent until Toshimae woke up and started fussing, "Give him to me." You said.

Illumi took him out of his stroller and put him in your arms, it felt awkward since no one said a word about the news. "Are you mad Illumi?"

"No, just surprised, that's all."

"Yeah... do you think we will be able to take care of another baby, it seems like it will be too much."

"So you want to kill it?"

"I'm just weighing out the options, but what do you think will be the best decision?"

"Oh, I already decided we're keeping it."

"Do you think you will be able to handle another child?"

"Yes."

"Then it's settled, we're having another baby... but I don't want anybody else to know yet. And I'm serious, you can't tell your mom, your dad, or anybody else in your family. This is just between us."

"Then when should we tell them?"

"I'm thinking at three or four months is when we'll break the news, or when I feel ready." Illumi kissed your forehead and agreed. "You hear that Toshimae, you're going to be an older brother." He kicked his tiny legs enthusiastically and smiled, not knowing what your talking about but just loving to hear your voice. "Are we still going to Yorknew tomorrow? I want to bring Toshimae as well so he can meet his great grandmother."

Illumi was slightly bothered by you calling that lady your family already, as far as he was concerned Toshimaes only family were the Zoldycks and you of course. "Yes we are still going."

You smiled in excitement, you couldn't wait to head to Yorknew and find out more about your family.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••