𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖞𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓 part 4

You were back on the boat, laying sprawled on top of the comfy bed in the room as you awaited Illumi. You had just freshen up in the shower and got dressed in your most sexy nightgown.

 You had just freshen up in the shower and got dressed in your most sexy nightgown

*this is the nightgown.*
-

The assassin was in the shower as you could hear the sound of running water coming from the bathroom. That made you much more relaxed, as you were a nervous wreck thinking about how the evening would go. Knowing that Illumi planned on sexually tormenting you, sent waves of fear and  curiosity in your very core.

"I can't do this." You whispered sheepishly as you grabbed the nearest bottle of alcohol which sat on top of the nightstand.

You twisted open the bottle and immediately downed the liquid,  but then coughing up, realizing it was Illumi's spicy whiskey and not a sweet wine. But still you sucked it up as you at least wanted to be a bit tipsy before the session.

Turning on the t.v with the remote you tuned into a music channel that played hypnotizing and erotic melodies to keep you in the mood. It was slow but passionate as it kept you thinking about sex which in return made you even more wet.

You then turned on some mood lighting as you fiddled with the light controls on the remote. You couldn't decide between scarlet red or vibracious purple but after a while of debating you settled for a fluorescent green. Only because it was Illumi's favorite.

But as you cuddled up in the sheets to relax you suddenly heard the shower water turn off. It set you into a complete daze as you immediately sat the bottle of whiskey back onto the night stand then fixed your hair.

The doorknob to the bathroom rattled then the door swung open with Illumi walking out in his fancy black robe and fluffy green loafers. His hair was damp and a fresh pine and lavender mist infiltrated the air from the soap and shampoo he used.

You pulled the sheets up to your chest as you watched him walk over to the bed. He sat next to you and frowned upon looking at his whiskey bottle which was half empty.

"Sorry." You spoke. "I was thirsty."

He shook his head. "Don't worry I have more, I just want to know if you're sober?"

"Yes." You answered.

"Aaand you're absolutely positive?" He questioned further.

You sighed. "Okay fine, maybe a little tipsy but I'm well aware of myself and my surroundings."

"If you say so, I don't detect any lies and you do seem aware of yourself." Illumi huffed as he raked his fingers through his hair. He was only asking these questions to ensure that you were in the right mindset to consent.

"Do you have your wedding ring on?" He asked.

You nodded as you held up your hand and showcased the ring which sat elegantly on your finger.