𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕾𝖔 𝕳𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝕯𝖆𝖞 part 4

You ran through the forests as you tried to make it home fast, you were tired and hungry as you over exhausted your ever healing body.

You were prettified that you were going to have to face Illumi who was vexed from your departure. But you were going to take the lessons you learned today and apply them to your life, and one of them was to be brave. And so you would face to assassin with a strong yet gentle disposition in hope that he would hear you out.

Finally you made it to your house as you stood at the front entrance, you firmly knocked on the door and immediately it swung open and revealed Elise.

"Oh finally, the mistress is here." The maid said. "Welcome home, please... come in."

You nodded and slowly walked inside as Elise closed the door behind you and spoke again.

"I'm so glad you're back home from your sudden departure. I threw away your plate of breakfast from this morning but dinner shall be ready shortly. Master Illumi is awfully worried about you, at the moment he is upstairs taking care of the babies in the nursery."

You sighed and replied, "Thank you for letting me know."

"Of course, that is my job Miss. (y/n)." Elise smiled and handed you a cup of freshly squeezed fruit juice.

"Oh.... is this for me?" You asked.

"Precisely, I'm guessing you haven't ingested any liquids as of yet. It's important for producing milk."

"I'm well aware of that, thanks." You replied.

Elise nodded and you walked away and headed to the elevator as you selected the number two button and took your peaceful short ride up to the top floor.

The expected ding sounded and the doors slid open and you walked out of the elevator, taking sips of your delicious juice while making your way to the assassins room.

Nervousness crept inside of your mind as you were only a couple of steps before you were standing at the front of the room door. It was closed and you reached your hand out to open it but immediately it swung open and you were pulled in by Illumi.

He pressed you against the wall and leaned his body against yours so that there was no space between the two of you. His chest was cold and hard, like a sheet ice, and oddly it felt good against your sweaty body which was over heated from being outside all day.

"Where were you?" The assassin spoke through gritted teeth as he whispered in your ear.

His words sent shivers down your spine, added with the fact that his hands were pressed against the walls with his fingers extended into sharp claws.

"I was with your grandfather, master Zeno." You answered."

"What business did you have with my grandfather that you needed to leave for almost half the day?" Illumi replied.

You huffed anxiously and gulped down the remaining last bit of your juice before you spoke, "I don't know it just happened."

"It just happened?" The assassin let out an absently joyous chuckle that made your skin crawl. "Oh (y/n), I was worried you got attacked by Mike again."

"Oh no I was perfectly safe with the old man, you know he helped me out a lot today. I am very grateful." You smiled and a heat rose to your cheeks as you thought about how you overcame some of your problems.

But Illumi took it as something else as he let out a soft gasp and his eyes widened. "What did he help you out with?" He asked.

It was finally time to tell the assassin how you were feeling ever since you gave birth, to admit your sorrow and guilts that ate you up everyday and prevented you from sleeping.