𝕬 𝕵𝖔𝖇 𝕺𝖋 𝕹𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘 part 1

You sat in the hot bath as you popped open a bottle of your favorite merlot wine, you swirled the dark midnight blue liquid in your shiny wine glass. Though you weren't twenty one yet it didn't matter as your crime of under age drinking didn't compare to the serial killing you had just committed.

You were never a big drinker but tonight you were absolutely peeved from your argument with Illumi. All you wanted to do was spend time with him since you two rarely did being that the last time you two got intimate was a year ago.... almost two.

But you huffed a breath of annoyance as you gulped your wine down and tilted your head back, you closed your eyes and began to day dream until your phone rang.

"Hello?" You said as you picked up.

"Hey (y/n) it's Elise, I'm just letting you know that I just put the children down to sleep."

"That's good, how were they while I was gone?"

"They were pretty well behaved, Umi spent most of her time with master Kikyo and Toshimae and Toshiko spent time with master Kalluto. Though I mustinform you that Toshimae did throw a bunch of tantrums because he missed you."

"That sounds very typical but don't worry I'm on my way home." You sighed wearily as you let out a low yawn.

"You sound frustrated dear, is something bothering you?" Elise questioned.

"Actually yes, can we talk for a second?"

"Of course!"

You and Elise had gotten close over the past year so you were comfortable confiding with her about your daily stresses.

"Well today I got into an argument with Illumi, about him not spending time with me and now I feel like I over reacted."

"Well you do tend to do that at times but there's nothing wrong with conveying your want to spend time with your partner. I think it's very brave and healthy that you communicated that."

"I guess but now I think I just made things worse as he might just further distance himself from me. Tell me what I should do?"

"Well from my one year experience of knowing master Illumi it's obvious that he's not used to prioritizing family over work. He feels as though his family is at home and safe that there's nothing else for him to do. What I suggest is that you make the first move."

"You're right, that actually sounds like a good idea. That's what I will do, call me if you need anything I will be home in the morning. And thank you for the advice."

"You're very welcome (y/n) hun, I wish you a safe trip back. Goodbye."

"Bye Elise." You said as you hung up the phone.

"Make. The. First. Move." You mumbled to yourself. "But what should I do?" You shook your head and continued washing off until you were all clean and you drained the tub.

You picked up a soft towel and wrapped it around you and as you opened the door you were met with Illumi. He had a solemn look as a few of his baby hairs covered his forehead and his lips were a bit down turned along with his head.

You cupped his face with your soft palm as you held up your towel with your other hand. "What's wrong?" You questioned.

"You were taking too long in the bath and I have a job to do." He replied.

"Oh, then why didn't you just leave?"

"Because that's not the proper way to say goodbye." The assassin answered.

You scrunched your brows in confusion until he grabbed you by your plush waist and guided you into the bedroom and softly pinned you against the nearby wall.