𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 part 2

A ticking of a clock sounded in your head as a bead of sweat rolled down the side of your cheek. Everything in this moment felt like a never ending nightmare as your bottom lip quivered with the impending fear of being injected with the tranquilizer.

In this moment you were confused, you didn't know why you were fighting the nurse, nor did you understand why she was trying her best to keep you apart from the people you loved.

All you wanted to do was make sure your son was okay...... all you wanted to do was make sure your son was okay.....

Now you understood what you were fighting for, Toshimae being a little child always made sure you were okay, his mother. So it's your turn to do the same.

"Dr. Khara!" You yelled. "Somethings wrong with me! My head! It's pounding!" You rolled your eyes back and and began to twitch to really play it off.

Khara immediately set the tranquilizer down and placed her hand on your forehead and belly to check on you. "Damn!" She whispered under her breath. "Master Illumi's going to kill me."

You smirked. "No... but I will." You snickered before you activated your nen then knocked her completely out with one punch.

You picked up the shot and got up from the floor as you took a minute to check on the doctor, you could tell she was going to be knocked out for a long time.

With a breathy sigh you quickly put together a more appropriate outfit than the one you were dressed in before, which was a silk night gown. You put together a pair of black sweatpants, a burgundy tank top that barely covered your belly, one of Illumi's green jackets, and a pair of sneakers.

You quickly got out of the room and locked the door behind you, the estate was quiet as there were no loud screams or thuds coming from any of the other rooms.

You walked around the hallways looking for your son, he wasn't in his room so you figured he was with one of the maids or butlers.

Now that your one minute adrenaline high was gone you finally felt the pain in your pelvic region and tummy that you did earlier. It burned like the temperature of a thousand flames and stung like the pierces of a thousand wasps.

It felt terrible as you were swollen and tired from having to be on your feet all day, but you had strength and perseverance so you kept on going.

Toshimae's favorite place on Kukuroo mountain was the playground outside so you figured he would be there, and you found yourself to be correct once you made it outside and saw him crying in the sandpit with one of the butlers laying next to him.

You planned to sneak up on the butler but that wasn't the option being that you were nine months pregnant. Their En was too strong and they would quickly react to your presence, even if you used Zetsu.

But you weren't going to give in that easily, and so you hid the tranquilizer behind your back and plastered a fake smile on your face as you approached the butler cautiously.

"Hello~" You cooed as you knelt beside the butler.

"Mama!" Toshimae sounded as he crawled next to you. His eyes were purple but they began to flicker in and out until they were his fathers color.

You gasped and started to think the worse as you shook the blonde haired butler then turned her over onto her back and you were met with an expression of horror. The woman's face was pale, like snow and her mouth was left open with her eyeballs protruding out of their sockets.

You clutched your belly and groaned before you immediately threw up your morning breakfast of oatmeal, fruits, and orange juice. It burned your throat with an aching scratch and you wiped your mouth with the sleeve of Illumi's handy jacket.