𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖞𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓 part 5

Still laying on the assassins lap you gazed up at him and watched as his chest rose and deflated softly. You smiled and reached your hand out to cup his pale cheek.

Illumi turned around and darted his eyes downwards to look at you.

"I love you Illu." You muttered under your breath.

He brought his cheek closer to your palm as he leaned in and allowed for you to hold him up.

It made your heart melt, knowing that a couple years back he would have turned away and snapped at you for such actions.

"Come closer." You spoke.

Illumi hummed as he leaned down and hovered his face over yours, his long hair falling to the sides of your cheeks in the process.

"Did you need something?" He asked.

You nodded your head as you looked him in the eyes and licked your lips seductively, telling him what you want through actions rather than words.

Illumi caught onto what you wanted... a kiss, but being the over achiever he is... he was going to give you more than what was asked.

And so he cupped your jaw with his pale veiny hands, forcing your mouth open. Then pursed his lips and proceeded to spit inside it.

You gasped and Illumi stuck his tongue out, salvia dripping from it and proceeded to twirl it against yours before shoving it down your throat and beginning a make out session.

You were surprised by this as his lips fully dominated yours with an extreme passion of hunger. Especially since you still tasted of his spicy whiskey.

And though you enjoyed it, you also wanted to overpower him with your deep lust. And so using your hands you gripped his hair and tugged at it harshly.

Unfortunately it didn't give you any second of control, but it did cause Illumi to emit a low moan inside your mouth as he was pleased by you pulling his hair.

It gave you butterflies hearing him make pleasurable noises and so you continued messing in his silky long locks as you raked it through your fingers and tugged at it playfully.

Illumi hummed lowly in response as he continued kissing you until he suddenly paused, feeling a large wave of blood flow entering his member. Signaling that if he kept going he would have to deal with a monstrous erection.

And so he huffed as he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting from your mouth to his falling onto your chest.

You sighed and turned away from his lap, holding your blanket tight as to not reveal your naked form to the cold. "I'm in so much pain." You whined aloud.

Illumi gently patted your head before he got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom. He wanted to prepare a relaxing bath for you to unwind in.

And so he filled the large fancy tub up with hot water then added some calming scented bath salts, bubble baths, bath bombs, and scarlet red roses.

He then lit up some candles and placed them all around the bathroom, then opened a bottle of wine and placed it next to the bathtub with a box of chocolate.

"(y/n)." Illumi said as he walked back into the bedroom.

You yawned and rolled over to the other side of the bed to face him. "Yes?" You answered.