𝕬 𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕴𝖓 𝖄𝖔𝖗𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖜☂︎︎ part 1

You were in the limo with Toshimae who was sleeping in his car seat as Gotoh drove you to YorkNew. It was a long trip and you had to take a flight first but now you were driving through the city looking for the Beitacle hotel. You had so many plans like going to the Saloma mall, Dayroad park, and the bull market. Illumi didn't allow you to go the southern piece auction which was alright with you since you didn't want Toshimae to be in that environment anyways.

"We have arrived (y/n)." Gotoh said as you pulled into the grand hotel. The building was so nice and had large palm trees decorated outside of it, you couldn't wait to see what it looked like on the inside.

Gotoh took your bags as you carried Toshimae in his car seat, you entered the hotel and it was beautiful with its huge chandelier and sophisticated furniture. Gotoh checked you in and got your room key as you went to go check it out. You were looking for room 202 as Gotoh opened the door for you, the room was big with a separate living room and kitchen. It had one king sized bed with white bedding that has decorated black accent patters on it. The room also had a conjoined room that was connected which Gotoh would be staying in. You had to get your two and a half month old son together as you changed him and clothed him in a new outfit.

"Gotoh can we head to the mall?"

"Yes (y/n), but we have to be back at the hotel by 5:00 pm."

You headed to Saloma mall which was huge and had every store imaginable in it. You walked through the mall pushing Toshimae in his stroller that faced you while shopping in the dress department.

This is the stroller

-

"Okay Toshime which one do you like better?" You held up two dresses.

Toshimaes eyes lit up analyzing the sight of the sparkly attire which probably confused him,"Ah nah." He voiced with baby talk.

You smiled, "The green one it is... you're such a great stylist." You bended down to the stroller and kissed his forehead repeatedly.

He smiled and said some more baby talk, "Nuh nuh."

You looked at the price tag and it was way over budget, there was no way you could afford it, "Nuh nuh is right Toshimae, I don't have the funds for this." You put the dress back and left the store to walk around some more. As you continued your walk with Gotoh following behind you saw the familiar blond haired boy who was one of Killua's friends that took him from the house. He was standing with a group of people and this time he had cool chains on his hand. It peaked your interest for a second until you eyed a baby store that had cute outfits for sale.

"Gotoh this is so cute!" You held up a long sleeve black onesie with a graphic top shirt paired with a beanie and socks.

"(y/n) we must get back to the hotel it's almost 5:00.... and yes the outfit does look nice."