𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖙? 𓁹 part 2

You were bound to thick chains and suspended up with your arms, you had no clothes on only your bra and underwear. You felt the excruciating pain from the whip as it smacked your skin and created a red line that oozed blood. You cried out in pain and felt another harsh whip to your tired body that made you scream out in pain.

"Now that you got a taste of what the whip feels like it's time to tell the truth. Did you kill Azula?"

"No!"

Another hit of the whip slashed your body and you screamed once again in agony.

"Do you love Illumi?"

"Yes!"

"So you killed Azula so you could have him!"

"No master Silva!" Again you were slashed.

"If you didn't kill her then what happened!"

"I don't know!"

"Your lying!" Silva whipped you one last time. You wanted to bow your head down in shame and despair but you kept it up, you wanted Silva to see that you were telling nothing but the whole hearted truth. You were let down and chained to the wall as you felt the stinging sensations of your new wounds, you felt sticky as both dried and fresh blood stained your body. "I will be back for round two in a week." Silva spoke before he left.

You started to have a panic attack as fallen tears stung your aching body and your constant wheezes echoed throughout the room. You started to actually think you did kill Azula but didn't actually remember, but she was much stronger than you so that couldn't be it. Suddenly the door opened and Zeno walked in looking at your fragile state, "What a tricky situation you have gotten yourself into." The old man said. You just stared then looked away in embarrassment from the lack of clothing and ugly slashes on your body.

"Fight me." Zeno ordered.

"What?"

"I said fight me, come on get up."

You thought the old man had lost it asking you to fight him but you followed his request and slowly tried to lift yourself up as he freed you from the bounded chains.

"Come at me." He commanded.

You foolishly ran towards the man to land a punch but with one swipe of his hand he pushed you, making your body easily fall back.

"Is that all you got (y/n)?"

You groaned and wiped the blood from your cracked lips this time picking up the chains from the floor  and using them as a weapon. You gathered up the little strength you had to swing the heavy chains and strike the old man who easily dodged it.

"Better but still terrible." He scolded.

You growled and tried to kick the man who used his powerful nen to send you flying across the room and hit the wall so hard that it left a giant bruise all over your body.

"Maybe you don't have the potential I thought, I guess you don't want to see Toshimae that bad."

Your eyes lit up hearing your sons name and a powerful bubble like feeling coated your entire body and made the pain you once felt a little more bearable. You stood tall with your hands balled into fists and your face a confident scowl, "I want to see my son!" You yelled.

Zeno smirked at the newly confident woman before him who invoked her own aura that he wanted to train and explore. He chuckled, "Finally, now let's see what you can do with your nen."

Over the next week the assassin trained you and educated you in the art of nen, he made you push your body to its limits everyday as you got better and better. Over the course of the intense training you found out you were a specialist with the ability to counter the power of someone's attack and use your own power combined to strike them down.

"Now you need a special weapon for harnessing your nen (y/n)."

"Just like how master Illumi has needles, master Killua has yo-yo's, and master Kalluto has paper."

"Precisely, that's why I have a wand that can easily counter someone's nen and transfer yours as well."

"Wow this is cool." You marveled at the handy wand that could help you manage your newfound nen.

"I'm going to attack you with my aura using an intense blast and I want you to counter it."

"Okay, I can do that." You got in position as Zeno moved his hands and sent a massive blast of aura your way, using your wand you easily countered the attack, "Aura blast full counter!" You sent his powers right back to the old man as he managed to doge it.

"Good, now Silva will be coming back here to question you further, my advice is to use what I taught you to impress my son and maybe he will let you go."

"Will do, thank you master Zeno." He left and you continued to practice on your nen to strengthen the new power. You planned to show Silva that you are not weak and could actually be useful and that your not a liar. Learning nen finally gave you a new found strength and confidence, though something sinister still needed answering, how did Azula die? A question you were going to try your hardest to figure out once you were freed from this hell hole. Soon, Silva came back in a week as promised and chained you up to the impending chains.

"Are you ready to admit your guilty?" Silva questioned. You just smirked as the awaiting whiplash was about to strike you until you revealed your wand, "Whiplash full counter!" This time you used the pain of the whip plus the added power of you aura to hit Silva as he fell back. Though you thought he would have been mad he was actually impressed and had a sinister smirk on his face. "My father taught you well."

You felt like an idiot thinking that Silva wouldn't know Zeno was training you.

"I see my father is correct, you do have potential. I shall let you go but with added monitoring."

"Can I see Toshimae now?" Silva nodded and led you out the dungeon as you could hear the cries of your son from the dining room. You ran fast to the location as you saw one of the butlers trying their best to care for your son, you took him out of their hands and embraced your baby who you missed dearly. "Oh Toshimae I miss you so much, mommy's here now." He began to calm down hearing your voice and being in your familiar arms. You carried your one month old back to your room which was now installed with cameras.

"It's for protective measures." You heard a voice say as you turned around to see Illumi standing at the doorway.

"Your back early." You told the long haired assassin.

"And you have some explaining to do." He replied back.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••