𝕮𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖈𝖙 part 1

"I guess it was all just a dream, though the flashbacks were all real and has happened before." You said.

Illumi scrunched his eyes in confusion. "What are you rambling about?" He questioned.

"Nothing... nothing at all. I'm just glad to see you're alive."

The assassin hummed as he bended down and kissed your soft lips.

"You were asleep for a long time, after Dr. Khara arrived she thought it best to let you rest while she operated on me. Right now we're on the airship going back home."

"Oh wow I was out for that long? But most importantly you just got out of surgery? Shouldn't you be resting?"

"Noo, it was just a bullet wound to one of my vital organs."

You huffed and analyzed his figure, his hair was semi tangled and damp with presumably sweat as his shirt was off and his muscular chest was exposed.

You paid close attention to his would which was bandaged up nicely.

"Does it hurt?" You questioned.

"It's not particularly comfortable... take a feel for yourself." Illumi grabbed your hand and placed it on his wound.

You felt around it and even gave it a poke but not even a slight wince or breath escaped the lips of the assassin.

"Are you satisfied with your prodding?" He questioned.

"No I just have one more thing to do."

You smiled as you sat up and placed your hands on his sides. You then leaned in and kissed his healing wound.

"(y/n)..."

"What's that smell... it smells good?" You interrupted.

"Oh, someone must be cooking in the lobby."

You placed your hand on your stomach as a large growl sounded.

"Would you like for me to fix you a plate?" The assassin asked.

"Gosh no, I should be asking you that."

You placed your arms on his shoulders as you gently pushed him down onto his back on the soft mattress.

"Not now (y/n) I'm not in the mood."

You scoffed. "I'm not trying to make love to you, I'm simply putting you to bed."

"No need, we can get breakfast together."

Illumi got up as he threw on his burgundy tank and headed towards the door.

"Are you coming?" He questioned.

You nodded and got up from the bed then scurried over to Illumi.

He looked you up and down and immediately said, "Go change into something else."

You understood being that you were dressed in your mini nightgown that exposed some parts of your body. And so you rushed over to your suitcase and threw on a pair of baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt that you used to wear all the time when you were pregnant.

"Is this better?" You asked.

"Mmm it's tacky but it should suffice for now."

You rolled your eyes and walked back over to Illumi who opened the door and left the room.

He held your hand and walked into the kitchen where you were both scarred to death.

Hisoka was hitting Dr. Khara from the front as he had her on top of the kitchen counter with her legs up in the air.