𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖓𝖎𝖈 𝖔𝖋 𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 part 5

Illumi was frowning as his eyebrows were all the way arched and his mouth was a closed scowl. You knew that look all too well, he was angry.

"What happened to his necklace Illumi questioned?"

"Oh, the one that cuts off his power? Well, I don't know. I think I remember putting it on him as usual when we went for the picnic but It must have fell off somewhere."

Illumi hummed, "Are you sure that's what happened?"

You scoffed and replied, "Are you accusing me of lying?" You couldn't believe he was questioning you right now, but that's when you remembered what Kikyo told you. "I should be the one asking questions, from what master Kikyo told me you've been keeping secrets."

"And what secret is that, please enlighten me (y/n)?"

You didn't want to discuss it in front of your son, though he wouldn't understand you were afraid that the conversation would turn sour. So you put Toshimae back in his crib to lie down.

"I will be back soon my love." You said as you kissed his forehead then turned away.

"No!" Toshimae replied in his baby tone.

You paused at his new use of vocabulary, you were excited that he was finally picking up simple words.

You walked back to him and replied, "Yes, it will only be for a moment. And your father will instruct Margret to come in to give you some company, now be a good little boy again and sleep." You tucked him in and turned to walk away with Illumi.

As you were both walking Illumi peeked behind him.

"Bye! Bye!" Toshimae said as his eyes glowed purple.

Illumi smirked creepily, "Sleep tight." He replied  and turned his head back.

He did not like how Toshimae was making indirect threats. But he was proud of his son who was already showing signs of heartlessness so young, he may just turn out to be the most powerful assassin in the family, even stronger than Killua. But from what  Ms. Fritz had told Illumi, the expecting baby in your belly was the one to fear the most.

You and Illumi met up with Margret in the hallway who you instructed to go watch Toshimae, she nodded and entered the room while you and the assassin entered yours.

You faced him with your arms crossed and a frown upon your face.

"Stop looking like that." Illumi spoke.

"And what are you going to do about it?" You snapped.

Illumi hummed, "I could do a lot of things."

The assassin began to walk closer to your figure making you back up, so much so that you felt your back press against the wall. Illumi stood so close as you could feel his breathe hit your face with a ticklish gust. Your face contorted to a frightened look with your eyebrows raised and your mouth left slightly open.

Illumi gazed at your terrified expression then cocked his head to the side and whispered into your ear, "I just did something about it."

You felt your body flutter as a heat raised from your fingertips to your toes and your heart, you gasped and began to take big breaths as you felt yourself going in and out of a trance. Your face changed to a more desperate look as your lips quivered and your nose twitched.

"Stop looking like that." Illumi repeated.

"And-" You paused as you gulped. "And wha-" You paused again as you let out a nervous breath. "And what are you going to do about it?" You finished.

Illumi gazed at your expression with his eyes that seemed to have black swirls in them, then he whispered close to your lips, "I could do a lot of things."

He proceeded to place his hands on your belly and lean in closer as he grazed his wet tongue against your lips then planted a soft kiss on them.

He pulled away with his hands still on your tummy, and watched as you contorted your face to a naive smile.

Illumi hummed, "And I just did something about it." He said.

You now realized that you lost the game and he changed your expression to the one he wanted to see, a dumb cheeky smile. And with his manipulative tactics you forgot about the situation to discuss at hand.

"Hey!" You shouted. "You're tricking me! We're supposed to be talking about the secrets you're keeping from me!"

The assassin patted the top of your head then placed his hand on your shoulder, he leaned into your face and spoke, "Stop insisting, give up on trying to know more of nothing. Be obedient."

You frowned, "You don't own me!" You shouted as you raised your hand to slap him.

But Illumi grabbed your wrist tight with one hand and firmly squeezed your jaw with the other.          "Oh (y/n), you need to learn your place." He said.

You didn't know how to reply, though Illumi can be sweet sometimes his sour is more evident and dominant. But you didn't have to say a word as you heard a blood curling scream sound from another room.

"Oh finally." Illumi commented. "It was such a pain having to wait this long."

You wondered what he meant by that but before you could ask Illumi spoke again, "Stay right there." He said as he pointed to the bed.

You proceeded to lay down on the soft mattress, worrying about the loud shriek that sounded earlier.

"Stay here and don't move." Illumi said before he walked out.

You were definitely going to abide by his instructions, since if it weren't for that scream he would have put a needle into your head to control you.

-
Illumi whistled a spine chilling tune as he walked into Toshimae's room and as theorized Margret laid dead on the patterned carpet with his son next to her.

Being a murderer himself Illumi could see into the eyes of a killer, and looking into Toshimae's he could see the thirst in his eyes for bloodshed. That's why when you both left the room he made sure to instruct Margret to watch him, she was a victim of Illumi's curiosity.

"Hey Toshimae." The assassin greeted.

"Dada!" Toshimae chirped.

Illumi picked up his son and held him securely in his arms, he wasn't the slightest bit scared, as analyzing the child's eyes once again, he was relatively joyous.

"Mama!" Toshimae cheered.

"Alright." Illumi replied. "You can see her."
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••

"••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••