𝕯𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖗𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖗 part 1

Next week
1 day before the wedding

It was the night before the wedding and you were dressing the children up for dinner as Illumi decided he wanted to treat all of you to an expensive restaurant and a night out in the town.

You were excited since the twins have never left Kukuroo mountain before and now they get to experience life outside of it.

As you finished dressing them up and combing their hair, you turned around to see Illumi who looked absolutely dashing.

His hair was combed back perfectly, with just one tiny strand standing up. And he was dressed in an elegant suit that matched the dress you planned to wear.

 And he was dressed in an elegant suit that matched the dress you planned to wear

*this is the suit... sorry to those in the discord who voted the other option but blue won:(*
-

"Very handsome." You said as you cupped his cheeks.

"Thank you." He replied blankly.

You smiled and placed a piece of his hair behind his ear. "I'm going to get ready now, I promise I won't be long."

"Alright, I will watch the kids." Illumi replied.

You nodded and walked away into the bathroom where you got undressed and showered. And as promised you didn't take up too much time.

After that you dried off and completed your teeth cleaning and skincare routine before you proceeded to style your hair and put on your dress. Then lastly you finished your look up with a spritz of perfume.

*this is this dress*

-

You checked yourself out in the mirror before leaving the bathroom and heading inside the nursery where you spotted Illumi sitting on the rug with the children.

He was reading them a story.

You smiled and sat across from him, prompting Toshimae to crawl into your lap.

"What are you reading?" You questioned.

Illumi paused and closed the book to look at you, he smirked slightly at how beautiful he thought you looked in your dress.