𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕭𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝕯𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖒𝖆☠

As you laid In your bed helpless you thought of solutions to save yourself from this predicament, "What if I self induce a miscarriage... NO! How could you ever think of doing such a thing just tell Illumi. But what if he gets mad... what if the family kills me or makes me have the baby and takes it away from me then kills me? Oh no."

"(y/n)!" A voice called from behind the door.

"Yes!" You called back.

"Master Kikyo wishes to speak to you, she's waiting in her office." The voice informed you.

"Will do." You replied back. "That's right I did run away from my duties today." You thought to yourself.

As you walked down the never ending halls you heard approaching footsteps and as you turned the corner you were met with Azula and Illumi hand in hand walking together. "Master Illumi." You professionally greeted him as you bowed. You tried to scurry away to not face further embarrassment but the future wife of Illumi stopped you as she spoke. "How rude of you not to address me as well, you should know my name as well since you were the same maid who served me at the dining table."

You turned and shamefully bowed to her, "My apologies... master Azula."

"Good, I'm sure that when Illumi and I are married you will be a good little maid." She retorted.

Her comment infuriated you, being that her so called fiancé's baby is growing inside your stomach, you wanted slap both her and Illumi in the face. Azula for being a stuck up bitch and Illumi for impregnating you, but you let it go and continued your walk to Kikyos office.

"Ahhh, (y/n) just the person I wanted to see." Kikyo said.

"Greetings master Kikyo, you look lovely."

"Yes thank you but I'm here to talk about your sudden departure from breakfast this morning. I was just curious as to why you caused such a scene and ran off."

"I'm very sorry for my outburst I felt the need to regurgitate so I ran off quickly as to not mess everything up."

"I understand but in the Zoldyck mansion our servants are to be at their best. We had a guest over today as well which we rarely do so for punishment I'm adding extra work to your schedule. I don't want this to happen ever again... do you understand me?"

"Yes master Kikyo thank you."

"You may go now."

You bowed one last time as you left the office and headed back to your room but of all people you ran into the infamous Illumi Zoldyck as he stood powerful and stoic... this time Azula wasn't with him.  "I see you are to be married." You remarked.

"Yes mother arranged for me to be married."

The new hormones started to get to you as you felt tears brimming your eyes, "How could you I thought you loved me?"

"I'm sorry for any trouble I have caused you. But we both agreed to end the little fling we had" Illumi said stoically.

In the blink of an eye you slapped him, "Sorry? You got-" you were cut off from a sharp pain in your stomach as you felt the urge to barf again.

"Are you alright? Let me help you." Before you could say anything he picked you up and took you back to your room. As he entered the door Canary sat on your bed patiently waiting for your arrival which caused Illumi to quickly put you down and act distant, "She was about to vomit and I didn't want her to mess up the floors." Illumi said coldly.

Knowing what was going on and why you were about to barf Canary quickly took you to your bathroom as you proceeded to puke in the toilet. "Good let it all out (y/n)." Canary Soothed. Illumi had already left and as Canary helped you out she came to the realization on who the baby daddy is. "The father of the baby is master Illumi... isn't it?"