𝕬 𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕴𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖎𝖙𝖞❄︎ part2

You were back at the hotel again and at this hour the hotel was serving lunch in the dining hall, you asked Ms. Fritz to bring you a plate while you sat in the company of Spen.

"I feel so tired." You mumbled as you sat propped up on a pillow. Toshimae rested on the bed as well, snuggled on top of his favorite blanket which was incredibly soft and decorated with yellow duckies.

"Same here... so, when are you getting married?" Spen questioned.

"I don't have a specific date planned out but it will definitely be after I give birth."

"Oh, but I'm curious what does your fiancé look like? And what is his personality like?"

"Well he's tall, pale, and has the most gorgeous long raven black hair. As well as these unique large black eyes, they are creepy to most people but very cute to me. Especially since Toshimae inherited them as well, along with his big ears."

"Well he sounds pretty hot."

"He is but his personality is very unique, definitely nothing you've ever witnessed before. And the way he eats is so odd as well, but it's cute in a creepy way."

"That still sounds hot but what does he do for a living? Like what's his job because that ring on your finger and the fact that you were able to afford this hotel, tells me that he is loaded."

You didn't want to tell Spen that Illumi was an assassin, it would ruin everything and make things awkward. And you thought he would probably start to dislike you since you are marrying a murderer. "Oh he works in a corporate company, I barely know what he does that's just all I can tell you."

"That job must offer him a lot then."

"It does, but do you have a special someone?" You asked him.

He smiled and spoke, "No I don't, to be honest I mostly just sleep around."

You gasped and scoffed, "Spen!" You threw a pillow at him which he couldn't doge in time.

"It's the truth, I can't seem to find a connection with anyone but I like to mess around. And you can't judge, you have a man to have fun with.... speaking of which is he good in bed?"

You blushed and giggled a little, "Oh wow.... he's good I guess." You were shy to talk about this subject since you never have with anyone else before, though you've always wished you had a friend to vent about this stuff too.

"You have to share the juicy details."

"Okay, well for starters he's really gentle.... um, and he's very sensual."

"No wonder why you're pregnant and already have a child."

"Oh my goodness! But he has amazing stamina that he lasts very long so I'm always the first to tap out. He's also very muscular and his lips are so soft and his breathe is so warm. And there's this one thing, hi-......" You paused nervously from what you were about to admit.

"His what? Tell me!"

"His ass is so fat but pale and I can't tell him that or else he might get self conscious."

You and Spen broke out in laughter and you spoke again, "It's like printer paper white."

You were dying of laughter with Spen, you've never had a friend that you could talk about this kind of stuff with. It felt good to gossip and interact with someone new, though you knew after this visit you were not to speak to him again since Illumi wouldn't like it. He didn't want you to have friends, especially one that is male.

Spen panted heavily from the intense laughter and spoke, "I haven't had this much fun in a long time."

"Same, and it feels good to laugh. I don't have friends so I'm glad I got to meet you."