𝕬 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍 part 1

Present Time

You slowly woke up and groaned as you immediately awoke to a seething pain in your back, hips, pelvic region, and belly.

"Oh good, you're finally awake!" A voiced chirped.

You scrunched your brows and sat up to see who it is but you couldn't move your arms or legs because from analyzing your state you saw that you were strapped down to a hospital bed in a birthing position.

A woman chuckled and you looked to your side to see Dr. Khara. "It dosent matter how hard you try to tug dear, you won't escape. So I suggest you calm down, you wouldn't want to hurt the precious cargo." She said.

"What is this? What happened?" You questioned.

"Don't you remember? I knocked you out with the tranquilizer while you tried escaping." That part was a lie, she didn't want you to worry about anything you won't recall. "You have been sleeping for hours, it's midnight now."

"Really? Oh wow...... wheres Toshimae?"

"He's sleeping peacefully in his room, such a good boy he is."

"Well then, what's going on now, why am I in the medical room?"

"Oh you're about to give birth sweetie!"

"WHAT!" You shouted in utter shock. "WHERE THE HELL IS ILLUMI!" You shouted

"I don't know (y/n)." Dr. Khara answered. "I can't get in contact with him."

"WELL CALL HIM AND TELL THAT MAN IM ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!"

You shouted about in pain as you were going through the miffs of labor, but this time it was a lot worse than your last pregnancy. You couldn't wrap your head around as to why it distressed you so much.

"It will be okay (y/n), you're only one centimeter dilated, so it will be a while until you actually give birth. I suggest you calm down, take it easy."

"Take it easy?" You thought to yourself. You hadn't done such behavior in a while, all you do is stress and worry yourself... and for what?

And just maybe, you decided that It wouldn't hurt to calm down a bit and maybe take another rest. But the contractions made it hard to do so that all you did was whimper, groan, and fidget in agony.

"What's the matter (y/n)?" Khara asked.

Your left eye twitched at her idiotic question, the answer to it is obvious. "I'm in pain! Illumi is no where to be found! And I can't move since I'm strapped to this damn hospital bed!" You roared.

"Well then, how about I get you some ice chips! I will be right back to fetch them." The doctor said before she left the room.

Khara sped walked through the long hallways to the kitchen to collect the ice. She has been talking half truths and lies about the situation. She knew exactly where Illumi was, he is at the very moment still chasing down Killua and Alluka. But he is to return home shortly.

The rest of the family were in Milluki's room watching the whole mess unfold on his cameras. That's why Kikyo wasn't in the room with you because she of course cares more about Killua than anything else.

But aside from that Khara collected the ice in a cup and sped walked back to the medical room but on her way she passed Milluki's room. She heard shouting and commotion coming from there and so she walked in and out of nowhere Illumi appeared.

It was because Alluka transported him back home.

"Transportation...... for real?" Milluki said as he sat in his chair.