𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊 part 2

You sat down next to Illumi, with Toshimae sitting on your lap as you were now in the dining room where the whole Zoldyck family ate lunch.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and looked to your side to see Illumi with a displeased expression on his face.

"(y/n)." He whispered lowly. "Don't walk off without telling me, we've been over this before."

"I know but I was only in the kitchen talking to Elise."

"Doesn't matter, you ask me first. Got that?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

You groaned. "Yes Illumi."

"Thank you." He replied.

The assassin turned around and went back to feeding the twins who sat in their high chairs waiting for their next spoon full of mashed bananas and blueberries.

A plate of food was placed in front of you but you lost your appetite from Illumi's scolding. So you just sat quietly in your seat, cradling Toshimae in your arms as he slept.

"(y/n)." Zeno spoke. "How did your first job go?"

"Oh it went very we-..."

"It went terrible." Illumi butted in.

You softly gasped and looked to your side to see the assassin who was very attentive to this new conversation. He looked as though he had a lot to say.

Zeno hummed. "I should have known you were going to spy on (y/n) during her first job, even when instructed not to."

"That's beside the point grandpa, but needless to say (y/n)'s target was Rickey Honcho but she ended up killing two other people in the process."

"It was that sloppy?" Silva joined in. "Did she leave any evidence?"

"No, I made sure to erase all signs of it." Illumi answered.

"Good, so now our only concern is what to do with (y/n)." Zeno spoke.

"As the head of the family it's my duty to discipline those who fail to carry out their jobs successfully. So the best course of action is to punish (y/n)." Silva said.

Illumi's eyes widened as he tightened his fists and clenched his jaw. "Punish? I don't think that's the right course of action (y/n) isn't like the rest of us. She has only a year of official training, the best bet is for her to stay at home and never go out on a job again."

"If that's the case then you need to find a more suitable wife Illumi, if she can't live up to the Zokdyck name then she shouldn't be one at all!" Kikyo fumed.

Your heart was racing as you breathed in and out rapidly for air. You wanted to say something, anything to help your case but you were lost for words.

"Father." Illumi groaned. "Punishing (y/n) serves zero purpose."

"Do know your place Illumi." Silva growled. "She needs to be taught like the rest of us, it's long due that she learns her place as well."

Kikyo, Zeno, and Milluki all nodded and hummed in agreement of the situation, it was final.

"Elise, take Toshimae." Kikyo commanded.