𝕬 𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕴𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖎𝖙𝖞❄︎ part 1

It was daylight and you looked to the window beside you to see the city more clearly, the buildings looked even more huge and the roads were jam packed with vehicles. You let out a yawn then took a minute to stretch before you got up to get prepared for the day, you were to meet up with Ms. Fritz in the dining hall at nine o'clock for breakfast. So your first chore was to get Toshimae ready as you filled up the tub with warm water and bubble bath, in addition you added a few of his favorite toys.

"Good morning my love." You greeted the infant as you picked him up from the crib. You removed his diaper and night clothes then gently put him into the tub and sat him down on his baby bath seat. You picked up his wash rag and squirted his honey and lavender soap on it then proceeded to lightly scrub his body. He was unusually calm today as he would always splash water around in the bath. "What's wrong?" You asked him.

Of course he didn't understand but just gurgled and made baby noises, you figured he missed his father who always bathed with him in the morning. You didn't mind though since you secretly hated when he splashed the water everywhere. But you continued his bath by washing his hair and all the soap off of his body, you picked up a giant towel and swaddled the infant then laid him on the bed to get dried.

"Muh muh." Toshimae cooed.

"Yes love?" You replied.

He just stared at you and whined while reaching out his arms and opening his mouth, he was hungry but was going to have to eat later. "I know Toshimae, I will feed you in a minute."

Being pregnant and taking care of a baby was excruciatingly difficult, you hated asking other people for help since you wanted to feel fully capable of taking care of your son. You applied lotion and sunscreen to his body then put on a fresh diaper and clothes which was a teal jacket with a black turtleneck underneath paired with grey trousers and sneakers. You combed his fluffy hair then put him in his bouncer with some toys so he can be occupied while you get ready.

You finally had time for yourself, as you got into the shower and washed your body off so you could be clean for the day. As you began washing your belly you felt the jabs and kicks of the baby, so you poked your belly and the baby poked back. You always wondered why Illumi and Toshimae would constantly poke your tummy and now you knew why. But you digressed and continued your shower so you could make it out on time.

After you were finished you moisturized and put on a little bit of makeup, which you never really wore a lot but when you did, it was always a bit of blush, lipgloss, and mascara. Next was your favorite part which was putting on your outfit for today, though you were pregnant you tried your best to look good no matter what.

 Next was your favorite part which was putting on your outfit for today, though you were pregnant you tried your best to look good no matter what