𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖓𝖎𝖈 𝖔𝖋 𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 part 1

One Month Later

You were in the gym with Illumi as you did some light prenatal exercises with the yoga ball in which you sat on it and did some light bouncing while rubbing your belly. Illumi did his regular weight training as he did sets of lifting with his five hundred pound dumbbells.

"This actually feels nice." You said. "My only plan today was just going to be laying down but this actually feels better."

"You can thank me for that." Illumi replied. "It did take me convincing you to get off your damn ass."

"Hey! Don't curse in front of Toshimae." You looked at your son who sat on the yoga mat next to you playing with toys. "He might pick up on those words and besides I only got up because Dr. Khara suggested it."

That was only half true as you also wanted to see Illumi with his shirt off lifting weights. It was a sight to see as sweat glistened down his muscular abdomen and the veins in his arm poked out. In addition, soft grunts escaped his lips and his facial expression was blank as always but it made him look even more hot.

You continued to stare and lightly bounce on the yoga ball, while imagining you were bouncing on something else..... until you were cut off from your thirsty gaze.

"Muh muh." Toshimae spoke.

You turned to look at him and his arms were reaching out for you signaling a pick up. You happily obliged and sat him on your lap as you continued to bounce with him in your arms.

"Oh, (y/n)." Illumi said. "I must inform you that my mother wants to be in the room this time when you give birth."

You made an icky facial expression and replied, "Why?"

"Because she wants to see her grandson when he's first born since she missed out on Toshimae."

You knew how much Illumi loved and respected his mother, even so that he would side with her than you. And that was a fact since he didn't say or do a thing when she slapped you.

"Okay but I'm not comfortable with that Illumi."

"But she's family and you're both women. Or is it and you can be honest with me (y/n)." The assassin put his weights down then approached you as he bended down on one knee. He was so close as he was only a few inches away from your face. "Do you not like my mother?"

You slowly set Toshimae down and back onto the yoga mat before you answered Illumi. He stared deep into your eyes like he could read into your very mind and soul. It was frightening but you were going to be honest as to not make him angry by lying.

"Illu I'm sorry to say this but .... I hate your mother with a seething passion." You admitted.

Illumi hummed and began thinking to himself, he was not pleased to hear that but it was the truth so all he could do was think of a way to make the relationship better. He doesn't like conflict amongst the family and so he made up a plan.

"Well then, I planned for a picnic date for us to go on later but it seems like you and my mother could use some more bonding time." He let out a breath and spoke again, "very well, it's settled. You and my mother will spend time together by going on a picnic."

Your eyes widened and you gasped, "What? You can't be serious!"

"I am very, and you said you enjoyed picnics so how is this different?"