𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍꧁꧂

It's been three months since your last encounter with Illumi that left you in tears, you didn't know how to tell him about the baby since he told he didn't love you. But it was staring to get futile as a baby bump had formed and your maid uniform was starting to get too tight. You were also worked to the brink of exhaustion ever since Kikyo added more chores to your schedule. You were walking down the long hallway as you felt a sharp pain hit your stomach, you fell to your knees with your back against the wall as you rubbed your tummy. You groaned in unbearable pain as tears brimmed your eyes, one of the doors in the hallway opened as Illumi came out to see the matter.

"Are you alright (y/n)?"

You continued to groan in pain, "I- it h-hurts."

"What hurts?" Illumi questioned.

"M-my stomach hurts!"

Illumi placed his palms on your stomach as he lightly pressed down on it, "(y/n) your stomach is... how do I say this... bigger."

You felt that it was finally time to admit the pregnancy because as of right now the pain was becoming intolerable. "Illumi........" You said.

"Hm?"

"I'm pregnant." You said in a sheepish whine.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh my go- I'm pregnant and the baby is yours!" Illumi groaned and quickly picked you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist and clung onto his chest. You burrowed your face into his cold neck as your hot breath hit his skin while you groaned in pain. Illumi was running fast through the hallways as he carried you to the personal family doctors office, his running was making you sick and dizzy as you felt something build up in your throat.

"Illumi, go slower." You protested. He ignored you as he continued to run, in return you puked on him just a little. "I told you to go slower, now see, look what happened you idiot!" You started to sob uncontrollably and became a disheveled mess as Illumi continued to carry you to the doctors.

Once you arrived Illumi sat you down on the hospital bed while you rubbed your tummy and scrunched your face in pain. You were shaking as Illumi comes out with a man wearing a white lab coat and in a matter of seconds you were put into a gown and were drugged up to reduce the pain. Illumi stood next to you as you laid down dazed out of your mind spewing ridiculous things, "Illu you're so pretty... come closer so I can pinch your cheeks." Illumi was very unamused and the doctor lifted up your gown  to reveal your stomach as she poured a liquid on it. "Hey! Why is it so cold? Huh! Why does my tummy have bigger am I whale?"

The doctor pressed down on your stomach with a machine as she looked to the screen at her side, "Yep... it appears that (y/n) is three and half months pregnant. I checked her blood pressure and it's through the roof which is why she felt so much pain. I want to put her on bed rest so the developing fetus can grow properly. Master Illumi, I've also notified your parents of the current situation."

"Alright, are my parents on their way?"

"Master Kikyo is but master Silva is on a job but is expected to return home shortly." And with that the doctor left giving you and Illumi some privacy.

"Illuuuuuuuuuu." You called out for the long haired assassin sneakily. "Come here I need to tell you a secret." He nodded and bended himself down to you as you grabbed his face and whispered into his ear, "IIIIIIIIII love you... yes I do!" You started to give him kisses all over his face. He sighed and pulled away as he lifted up your gown a little to see your stomach as he hesitantly laid his hands on the baby bump.

"Wow! Your hands are so cold master Illumi.... why is everything that touches my belly so cold. It makes me shiver like a- uh... um-"

"(y/n)." Illumi interrupted suddenly.