𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 part 2

Illumi sat at his desk as he typed on his computer and answered calls from clients and wedding vendors. You on the other hand cleaned up the office as you swept the floor and dusted off the furniture.

"Illumi." You whined. "Is work over yet? I want to get ready for the wedding."

The assassin shot you an icy glare as he whispered, "I'm on the phone."

You rolled your eyes and walked over to his desk and proceeded to sit on his lap.

"Hello I have a wedding cake order for Gittuaker?"  Illumi said to the phone.

Your eyes lit up and you leaned closer to the assassin to hear the conversation.

"Yes, I'm calling to confirm that my order will be here at three." Illumi continued. "Alright I'm just letting you know when you get to the door hand it off to the groundskeeper Zebro, thank you."

He hung up the phone then looked at you with an annoyed expression. "Get back to work." He spoke.

"I already finished everything you told me to do."

"Oh? You already finished sorting through the stack of paperwork I told you about?"

"Yes and I even arranged them on the shelf in alphabetical order so you can locate them easily."

"Thank you." Illumi replied. "We still have a bit of time left before the wedding, care for a stroll?"

You smiled and nodded. "Yes, I would like that." You answered.

You got up from Illumi's lap, and he stood up as well as the both of you held each other's hand.

The assassin led you out of his office and into the elevator as you traveled to the first floor. Once you made it there you left out the front door and outside where it was sunny and warm.

"Oh wow, it's hot out here today. Good thing I'm wearing a dress." You spoke.

" You spoke

*this is the outfit or whatever

*this is the outfit or whatever.*
-

"Yes, it suits you and the weather well today." Illumi replied blankly.