𝕬 𝕽𝖔𝖆𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝕰𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 part 2

Low and gentle groans escaped the soft beige lips of Illumi as he gripped your thighs harshly while you kissed along his neck and jaw.

You were straddled on his lap, allowing you to be dominant for once which terrified you from the lack of experience.

Illumi of course noticed this and tried his best to praise you especially when you explored out of your comfort zone, though he was a little awkward.

Your hands that were placed on the assassins chest which rubbed lower and lower as you kissed down his abdomen until you made it to the hem of his black fitted pants.

You gripped the expensive silk and slid down his pants while you looked him in the eyes.

There was a sparkle of lust and trust as he was laying down on his back and letting you handle one of his scared parts.

Not long after his pants were discarded so was his nicely fitted, black Calvin Klein underwear which exposed his long cock which was big even on soft.

You bent down and gently took it in your hand and stroked it a few times before lapping up the clear essence on his pink tip then inserting in your mouth.

You moaned unintentionally as it filled your mouth and threatened to invade the back of your throat. It was cold but slowly became warm with the rush of blood flowing in and making it harder and harder with each head bob.

Illumi, without the needle was finding it difficult to contain himself, the moans that fell from his lips were of pure pleasure as he felt your warm and wet tongue swirl around his tip.

And the deep and slow strokes of your soft hand forcing his pent up fertility to build up until it can be released.

You continued suck up and down on his cock as you massaged his balls with your other hand. You felt him begin to shudder and you knew he was about to release.

"Go ahead Illu." You hummed. "You deserve it."

The assassin let out a soft breath as he quickly cupped your face in his cool hands before flipping you onto your back and laying on top of you as he forced his lips on yours.

He groaned into your mouth as his throbbing cock cummed all over your stomach.

You squirmed from the ticklish feel of his inner essence rolling down the side of your stomach and onto the sheets.

Illumi pulled away, successfully concealing the loud moan of him finishing in a passionate kiss.

He looked over your body as he ran his knuckles over your bare frame as he whispered, "Beautiful."

He eyed your perky breasts and leaned down to give both of them a quick kiss and a gentle suck before lowering himself to your needy pussy which ached for attention.

Placing his manicured fingers on your slightly hairy outer lips he pulled them apart and flicked his tongue against your moist folds.

You nibbled at your lower lip and gently bucked your hips from the cool sensation.

Illumi placed his hand on your pelvic region as he whispered, "Stay still." While he suctioned his lips to your pulsating clit and hummed.

You moaned softly and placed your hands in his long charcoal hair and raked through it lightly, removing any tangle that could be in there.

Illumi paused and kissed your inner thigh before lightly shaking his head to remove your hands.

You pouted and scoffed. "Why." You whined.

The assassin grabbed your hands in his and intertwined the both of your fingers as he went back down and devoured your pussy once more.

You moaned deeply and tossed your head back onto the pillows on the bed.