𝖀𝖕𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘❦

Month eight hit and you were now experiencing this "pregnancy glow" that made you look very shiny and healthy. It also made you happier knowing that you have one month until you finally give birth which scared you a lot. The doctor did go over the procedures with you and if everything went according to plan you will have given birth you a beautiful baby boy and a Zoldyck child. Coincidentally Azula's and Illumi's wedding date is close to the time you give birth which slightly worried you, Azula also wasn't allowed to be around you since the incident where she had attacked you. Illumi also bought a crib and a rocking chair for your room and helped you decorate it some. He also let you pick out all the baby clothes which he had no problem paying for. You had to spend less time with Illumi as well since he was caught up with wedding preparations and work, so anytime you had with him you cherished it to the fullest. Right now you were waiting outside in the garden for Illumi as you had planned a pick nick for the both of you. For the first time in your pregnancy you felt beautiful as you got to wear a dress you picked out and Illumi bought for you.

This is the dress-Finally Illumi showed up as he just got back from a job, in his hand carrying food from outside of the mansion, you were excited to eat something out that hasn't been prepared at the Zoldyck estate

This is the dress
-
Finally Illumi showed up as he just got back from a job, in his hand carrying food from outside of the mansion, you were excited to eat something out that hasn't been prepared at the Zoldyck estate. As he sat down next to you on the thick and comfy picnic blanket under a cherry blossom tree you greeted him.

"Good afternoon master Illumi."

"Hey... it's been awhile (y/n)." He replied back as he proceeded to kiss your belly. "You look beautiful."

"Thank You Illu." You placed his hair behind his ears and decorated his silky long hair with flowers. "You look cute." You complimented him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

You saw a tiny hint of puppy dogs eyes in his pupils from your actions, while you opened the bag of food and pulled out a veggie chicken wrap with sweet potato fries and a mixed berry smoothie.

"Illumi you didn't get yourself something to eat?"

"I already ate."

You sat yourself in front of illumi with your back against his chest and his arms wrapped around you. He placed his hands on your belly and rubbed it soothingly as you ate peacefully in his arms.

"Are you excited about the birth?" You questioned Illumi.

"Relatively yes, I am ready."

"By the way I don't want Kikyo or anyone else in the room while I give birth besides you. And you better be there because I don't want to do it on my own."

"You wouldn't be all alone the doctor and nurses will be there, but I understand the incentive of my presence."

"Good because if you don't show up... do you know how sad I'll be?"

"From your past emotional outbursts I conclude you will be a complete wreck."

"Well you didn't have to put it like that...."

"I'm just being honest."

"You're always honest, that's one of the many things I love about you."

You felt Illumi kiss your neck softly as he secretly loves it when you tell him you love him.

"Oh! Illumi I finally decided on a name."

"And what would it be?"

"Toshimae.... Toshimae Zoldyck... what do you think?"

"I agree, the name is suitable."

"You really like it?"

"Yes... do you not believe me?"

"No I do, I just wanted to hear you agree with me again."

"You're strange (y/n)."

"I'm strange? You stick needles in yourself.... by the way can you do the face thingy I would love to see it."

"Alright." Illumi stuck the needles in his face as it began to contort and change shape while his hair shrunk to a mohawk and turned purple.

"Wow that's amazing... does it hurt?"

"It isn't pleasant." Illumi answered."

You started to touch all over his face admiring how well placed the needles were.

"Okay now change back." You saw Illumi's face begin to deflate back to his original shape and color as well as his long hair went back to its silky long raven black colored state.

"Oh (y/n) I must inform you that my mother is throwing you a baby shower."

"Whyyyyyyyy?" You whined.

"Because that's what people normally do for someone that is pregnant."

"I know that it's just that your mother doesn't like me maybe even the baby too... remember when she called him an accident at that one dinner she invited me to."

"So you wish to know her true intentions? ..... why don't you ask her yourself?"

"You must want me to die."

"(y/n) if I wanted you to die I would have been killed you a long time ago."

"Well what's stopping you?"

"You're pregnant with my baby."

"Well what's stopping you when I'm not pregnant?"

"I need you and I want you around."

"For what?"

"Never mind that... I have a job to get to."

"Oh... mph ok." You pouted.

Before he left you grabbed his cheeks and kissed him goodbye then he kissed and rubbed your belly before he left.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••