𝕴𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 Part 1

1 year later

"Damn... it's freezing out here." You whispered lowly as a visible breath escaped your cold lips.

It was dark outside and you were miles away from home as you walked through the vacant streets of Pata city. After training with Zeno for a year he finally gave you your first job as an assassin and so far it wasn't going as good as you had hoped.

"Ugh.... I'm lost." You thought to yourself. You pulled out your phone and peered at a map of the building you were to kill your first victim. It was mildly tall and modern looking which is what almost every other building looked like as well.

At this rate it was going to take forever but you were determined to make it and so you lugged your feet as you walked through the town.

Pata used to be a vibrant city, or so you saw in the news and t.v shows but ever since the attack of the chimera ants, folks were afraid to leave their houses. But that only made your job easier as you didn't have to worry about any witnesses.

You continued your steady pace as it began to snow with tiny flurries falling on the top of your head. It looked beautiful as it coated the store fronts you passed by.

"Dresses for sale! I have dressed for sale!" A man yelled.

You peered to your left to see a short man who wore a sparkly golden suit and shook a loud bell to catch the attention of any on lookers.

"Hey lady!" He called out to you.

You cursed under your breath and froze as you didn't want to attract any attention to yourself.

"Oh don't be shy!" He chirped. "I only wish to show you some of our beautiful gowns and heels!"

It sounded nice to go for a mini shopping detour but you had a mission, though on the other hand you figured this man could know the way to the building you're looking for. And so you decided to approach him.

"Hello sir." You greeted with a smile.

"Why hello! Might I say you are gorgeous! You've definitely come to the right place if you are looking for a dress to enhance how beautiful you are." The main said. "My name is Florence Night and I am the owner of Genive Gowns and Heels."

"Oh? What a nice shop you have. But I was wondering if you could point me in the di-..."

"You must come inside and try on one of our dresses! A beautiful woman like yourself deserves to dress their best at all times."

"But Mr. Night I really don't have time for thi-..."

"Nonsense!" He interrupted again. "Don't be modest, spend a little jenny and plus it's awfully dark and cold outside."

He grabbed your arm and pulled you inside the luxurious store. It was decently sized but overly lit as you rubbed your eyes to get used to how bright it was.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Florence questioned.

You hesitantly nodded your head and the man grabbed your hand and walked you through the store.

"We have many selection of gowns for many occasions and we carry a vast variety of sizes as well. So virtually anyone can find the perfect dress they want here."

"Well that's nice but I was hoping you could tell me whe-..."

"And we have a special guest who's been helping me out in my store. She's the world wide famous cute hunter herself... Cutie Beauty!"

Out of the corner of your eye you saw an average height woman who wore a cheetah print dress with loads of pink hair that covered her head. She walked towards you and smiled.