𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍 part 3

Kikyo began to whine as she shook her head and gripped a tight hold onto her elegant dress. "Why do they always leave me out!"

The room was now filled with awkwardness as Milluki got up to leave and head back to the main Zoldyck estate. He never leaves the house but decided to attend this dinner since their will be food of course.

Kalluto got up and went to comfort his distraught mother as she went on and on about how she's always left in the dark..... which was a feeling you knew all too well about.

But it was starting to get late and the children needed to head to bed so you got up and put Umi in the stroller next to her brother.

And then you picked up Toshimae from his high chair, who was in desperate need of a bath since he was a very messy eater.

"Look my love, you got food all over your face." You huffed.

You set him down to walk as you gripped the stroller to leave and prepare yourself to search the new house for where the bathroom and bedrooms are.

"Good evening." One of the maids spoke as she approached you. "May I be of help and assistance?"

You sighed in frustration as you very much needed help, taking care of three babies after just getting out of the hospital with a painful c-section was a hard feat.

"Sure I could use a hand, do you by any chance know where the children's rooms and bathrooms are?" You asked.

"Of course, follow me." The maid said as she began to walk away.

You followed behind her as you pushed the stroller with Toshimae walking beside you with bursts of pep in his every step.

You were excited to see the rooms of the new house and you were led to a steel elevator that took you upstairs.

"Oh wow!" You exclaimed. "I can't believe there's an elevator."

"Master Illumi mapped out every single part of this house you know." The maid said. "He made aware of all the circumstances and best accommodated them to his family's needs."

"I can see, taking an elevator is way more efficient than climbing stairs when you have to lug around three babies. But anyways... what's your name?"

"My name is Elise, and I will be the head maid of this household. Whatever you need I'm your girl." The woman answered as she pressed a number two button on the elevator.

Secretly you didn't want any maids working in the house, you certainly didn't trust them and you wanted privacy. You huffed as you felt the elevator push up then a ding followed and you were now upstairs.

The doors slid open and you were now on the second floor as you walked out the elevator, making sure Toshimae was by your side as he was the type to get trapped by the doors.

But just like the downstairs the decorations were limited but the theme was very dark and professional looking. With many black letterings and dragon elements.

"The twins nursery are this way ma'am, follow me." Elise said.

You did as she said as you marched through the neat hallway until Elise stopped and pointed at a closed door. "This is Toshimae's room, but we will be heading to master Illumi's bedroom where there is the huge bathroom and connected nursery."

You nodded in understanding and took only a few steps until you stopped at a large door which Elise opened and you walked in.

It was huge as there was a large bed, t.v, couch, and dressers. It was very clean and smelled of nothing but crisp air.