𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑 & 𝕮𝖎𝖗𝖈𝖚𝖘𓃰part 2

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Welcome to the fiftieth annual Circus Olé show! I am your host and silly clown Latzo!"

The show had started and you sat next to Illumi who seemed to be distant from the incident that occurred earlier, you tried to hold his hand and lean on his shoulder but he scooted himself away. You felt bad since Illumi has probably never felt jealousy towards you, he never had to compete for your affection since you never had eyes for anyone else but him. But now you were out in the public with all types of men, women, and just people in general who could try to take you away from him, though he would never allow it, that doesn't mean it still didn't bother him. Especially since after he killed the guy you reacted in a way that came off in a defense for the creepy cashier man which slightly pissed him off.

"For our first act we have the amazing Lucia and Glen with their fantastic trapeze skills." Latzo announced. The thundering sound of the crowds enthusiastic claps filled up the tent and the lights dimmed as two spot lights were put onto a gorgeous women who had a fluffy porcelain white afro that contrasted beautifully against her melanin rich skin. "Hello everyone my name is Lucia!" she said. Another spot light was put onto a purple mixed with silver wavy haired man who looked fabulous in his matching attire with Lucia, it was a royal purple leotard with a cape.

 Another spot light was put onto a purple mixed with silver wavy haired man who looked fabulous in his matching attire with Lucia, it was a royal purple leotard with a cape

"And my name Is Glen!" The man added. "Doesn't The crowd just look fabulous tonight Lucia?"

"They look fantastic! Now let's give them the show they want to see." The two acrobats climbed onto their high swings and swung towards each other, Glen caught Lucia as he held her arms and she did a flip on top of his shoulders. They continued their act which made the crowd go crazy over them, the show was amazing with their effortless stunts that looked clean and professional. Their time concluded and they bowed before Latzo came back to introduce the new act, "Weren't they just phenomenal everybody! Now let's put our hands together for our very own physic Miss. Fritz!"

Now this was the part of the show you really wanted to see, you saw Miss. Fritz walk on stage wearing a beautiful long skirt with a matching blouse. She had on golden jewelry and looked absolutely joyous to be on stage, "Hello everyone! Like stated before I am Miss. Fritz, now can I get a volunteer?"

A whole bunch of hands were raised but one lady from the audience was picked, "Tell everyone your name my dear." Miss. Fritz said

"My name is Griesha."

"Okay Griesha, well today I am going to be reading your future through your palm."

The crowd applauded and Miss. Fritz had begun her work, using gyo you saw that she was using nen, you wondered how it worked along with what it's natural limitation was.

"Okay Griesha I foresee a marriage proposal in your future, are you dating anyone?" Ms. Fritz asked.

"Yes! I have a girlfriend and we've been dating for at least six years now so I hope we get married soon."