𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖞𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓 part 2

It was bright and early in the morning as you slowly woke up, a yawn escaping your lips as you sat up on the bed. You rubbed your eyes and blinked rapidly before you turned to look at your side to see Illumi was gone.

You took in a deep breath then suddenly began to cough up as a bit of smoke entered your lungs. Something was burning and you could smell it coming from downstairs.

You groaned and jumped out of the bed as you grabbed your robe and quickly put it on before heading down the stairs where the kitchen was located.

*this is the robe*
-

"Illumi!" You boomed. "What happened."

The assassin stood by the stove with a fire extinguisher as he blew away the raging flames.

"I tried to make breakfast." He said. "But I caused a fire... why does bacon and eggs burn so damn easily?"

You chuckled softly as you approached him. "Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?"

"I'm fine." He replied.

"Oh, so you're well enough to continue making my breakfast?"

"(y/n), I don't think I know how to cook."

"What do you mean?"

"It was never apart of my training as an assassin."

"So that means I don't get breakfast in bed?"

"Not unless I dock by the nearby town and get takeout."

"Okay then, we'll do that... I refuse to cook on my honeymoon."

Illumi hummed as he cupped your face with his shivering cold hands and pulled you close as he gave you a peck on your lips.

"I will be on the top deck steering if you need me." Was all he said before he walked away.

You smiled and let out a sigh as you walked back upstairs, into the bedroom where you plopped onto the bed.

You picked up your phone and dialed Elise.

"Hello?" She spoke.

"Hey Elise, how are you?"

"I'm good, how's the honeymoon been (y/n)?"

"It's all good, but I've been missing the kids... how have they been?"

"The twins have been good, still learning to walk though but Toshimae on the other hand has been a bit moody."