𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊ఌ

"So, did you kill Azula?" Illumi questioned.

"You to? When did you even get here?" You asked annoyed.

"Maybe you will be more honest with no cameras." Illumi said as he took you to his room. You hadn't been in there for a while as you laid Toshimae in his crib while you talked to Illumi.

"First off I would like to know when you got here and how do you know about Azula's death?"

"I got here about thirty minutes ago and was informed about the incident from my mother, oh and I passed the hunters exam... lucky me."

"You're not at all sad or at least mad about Azula's death?"

"No my feelings have always been impartial towards her, I don't care if she lives or dies."

"Wow that's cold."

"Says the person who killed her."

"I didn't kill her, please tell me that you believe me Illu."

"Oh I believe you, a lot has changed about you as well."

"Like what?"

"I can sense you have awakened your aura."

"Master Zeno taught me."

"I can see." Illumi analyzed your half naked body riddled with scars and bruises, you had forgotten you were still half naked.

"Could I use your shower? And could you bring me a change of clothes?"

"Sure."

You went inside Illumi's bathroom which was huge and neatly decorated, you couldn't wait to finally take a warm shower. He had many expansive products that smelled just like him, you used his body soap that smelled like pine and sandalwood as you tried to clean off your stinging wounds. Even the simplest touch to your bruised body hurt a lot, after you were done washing you stepped out the shower to dry off, you took off your towel to analyze your body which had gone through and changed a lot over the course of ten months. Your stomach fully went back down to a normal state and your hips were wider and your butt and boobs got bigger. Suddenly the door swung open and Illumi walked in with some clothing, "Knock much!" You yelled at him as you tried to pick up the towel to cover yourself.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." Illumi replied.

He pressed his body behind yours with his big hands on your waist and his chin on your shoulder breathing onto your neck. He laid his tongue flat on your shoulder then sunk his teeth into it which made you softly moan. That made Illumi smile mischievously as he laid a kiss where he bit you then trailed his soft and wet kisses down your spine until he reached your ass. He rubbed it gently then harshly smacked it making you moan out once again, "Oof!" He chuckled at your response and you rolled your eyes and put some comfortable clothes on as Illumi watched, you were going to make a snarky comment about it but decided not to and left the bathroom once you were finished.

You had to attend to Toshimae who just woke up from a nap as you changed him and cuddled with him in Illumi's bed. You got out a colorful rattle and shook it and sang to the rhythm of twinkle twinkle little star as he smiled and tried to grasp onto it. You blew raspberry's on his tummy and made funny faces at him which made him stare and smile at you more trying to communicate back with his cute baby noises.

"That's adorable Toshimae good job."

He made *meh* noises which was his way of communicating back to you.

"Are you hungry?"

He made *neh* noises back and tried using his hands to grasp onto your nightdress which took a lot of work since he's still learning and developing how to use his hands. "I got you Toshimae." You slipped the straps of your nightgown down so he could drink. You eyed Illumi who walked out of the steamy bathroom with a green and purple colored kimono, he brushed his damp hair back then sat down onto the bed. After Toshimae was full you burped him and lulled the tiny baby to sleep as you placed him in his crib, you got back into the bed with Illumi to talk to him. He was fiddling with one of his needles until you climbed into his lap, you laid your arms on his wide shoulders and spoke, "What are we?"

"What do you mean?" Illumi asked.

"I mean what am I to you relationship wise, like a friend or girlfriend."

"You're mine." Illumi flipped you over was was now hovering over your frame as he opened your legs and pressed himself against your entrance. You see Illumi was possessive and smothering with the people he loved and to him you were his and no one else's. He called the shots in everything and was the absolute dominant figure in the relationship and making you flustered and heated was one of his many ways of showing you how much he controlled you. He lifted your legs up and held them on his arms while he kissed, bit, and caressed your calves. You looked away from his toned figure and closed your eyes but opened them suddenly when you felt his hand clasp around your throat as he whispered in your ear. "What are you (y/n)?"

"I'm-" you paused as Illumi licked the side of your neck and kissed your jaw, you breathed in deeply and continued, "I'm yours Illumi."

Illumi smiled sinisterly and unclasped his hand from your throat and turned to his side of the bed facing away from you.

"Illumi, can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Go ahead."

You hugged Illumi from behind and big spooned him.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••