𝕿𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖓 part 2

Your eyes slowly opened as a piercing light shined through them, you felt cold and your body ached sorely. Your vision was blurry but after rubbing your eyelids you could finally see.

"Where... where am I?" You questioned sheepishly.

"You are in the hideout of the infamous group of thieves known as the Phantom Troupe." A familiar  voice spoke. "We talked earlier (y/n), but I'm the leader Chrollo Lucifer."

You gazed to your side to see the man sitting with one leg on top of the other while reading a book. He looked absolutely calm as his grey eyes looked down upon you with an all knowing look.

"You're Chrollo Lucifer? The same man who stole everything from the southern piece auction? The same man who fought against both Zeno and Silva Zoldyck and lived through it?"

"Oh so you've heard about me?" Chrollo eyes widened slightly as he sighed. "Your introduction of myself makes mine seem inconsequential."

You huffed as you brought yourself up to sit from the rock you laid on. You figured that's why your body hurt so much but besides that you noticed that you were dressed in something different.

"Hey what happened to my dress!" You boomed.

"It was worth a pretty penny so we sold it for 8.2 billion jenny!" Someone chirped.

You looked down to see an average height blond haired man who's emerald eyes sparkled. He was the same man you saw in Glam Gas Land at the club.

"The names Shalnark, but you can call me Shal, Miss!"

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "I don't care who you are! That dress was important you know, it was a gift from my fiancé!"

"Shut it little girl! should be grateful that we didn't sell you along with the dress. The buyer was adamant on taking you too but Danchou was grateful enough to spare you." A woman spoke.

You replied, "And just who the hell are you?"

"It's really none of your concern but from what we're about to do to you it doesn't matter. The names Machi."

"I think we should torture her for information." A man spoke. He was tiny and had spiky short black hair. "I could bash every bone in her body."

You gulped and gripped the oversized black coat you were dressed in. "Information? What kind of information?"

Suddenly a loud thud echoed as Chrollo closed his book, he stood up and motioned for everyone to listen. "Settle down now, I believe (y/n) wants the same as the rest of us. No harm will come to her... as long as she obeys."

"Hey? What's so special about this woman anyways besides her large tits. I say we torture her for information like Feitan suggested." A blond man with no eyebrows spoke.

"Because, this is Illumi's lover of course and if we kill her we risk getting targeted by the entire Zoldyck family."

You gasped and contorted your lips into a scowl. "I will tell you everything about Hisoka, but after that you will leave me and Illumi alone!"

"I can agree to that." Chrollo replied as he extended his hand out to you. "Come, follow me."

You hesitated before you grabbed his hand and he helped lift you up, you wondered what his plan was as he led the both of you outside and into the dark night of the city.

As you followed along side him you walked a few blocks through the pouring rain, but lucky the black coat you are dressed in had a hood so you stayed dry.