𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖔 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙ᴥ︎ part 4

The car came to a complete stop and you woke up as you let out a scratchy cough from how dry your throat was. You heard shuffling and shifting noises but couldn't see a thing since you had the blanket over your head. You wondered what was going on as you took a quick peek to see that Toshimae was gone and you were alone. You took the blanket all the way off of you and gazed out the window to see the Zoldyck's private airship, it was dark outside and you wondered why you were in the car by yourself. "Did Illumi plan on leaving me here?" You thought to yourself.

You tried to open the door to get out but you were locked inside, you panicked as you banged on the window and pulled on the secure lever to be free. That was until the door suddenly opened and you fell out of the car and scraped your knees on the sharp road, it started to bleed a little but you were lucky that you didn't land on your belly instead. You looked up and saw Illumi who stood before you with a dull expression and his long hair flowing in the wind, you quickly got up and tried your best to brush yourself off.

You shivered as the cold air hit your skin and you slowly walked to the airship where you descend up a flight of stairs before you entered the brightly lit lounge. It was huge as comfortable seats lined the wide space and you spotted Toshimae who slept on a fluffy cushion on top of a soft rug. You went to approach him but Illumi grabbed your arm and led you to a room in the back.

"You will stay in here." He said before he closed the door and locked you in.

It was mildly wide and comfortably spacious as the room had a nice sized bed, a bathroom, and a mini refrigerator. You immediately ran to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of cold water which you downed like it was a shot of vodka. You were thirsty for the longest and could finally quench it. But you looked through the fridge some more to see that there were cups of yogurt, fruit, and orange juice. You hummed and grabbed a bottle of juice as you took a sip and observed the room some more.

Laying folded on the bed you saw that there was a silk black nightdress with a pair of purple panties. It made you wonder if Illumi was ever really going to kill you in the first place, you didn't think he would set this all up if he didn't plan on bringing you back.

But you went into the bathroom and eyed yourself in the mirror, you looked insane and dirty as dried up blood was on your face and knees from the injury's you acquired earlier.

You turned on the faucet and poured an absurd amount of bubble bath into the steamy bathtub water, you removed your dress as it dropped to the floor and your entire body was exposed before you. Looking into the full length mirror, you did not like what you saw, you were a complete wreck and you couldn't wait to wash the day away.

You purred softly as your swollen body calmed as you entered the tub and sat down in bliss. You felt exhausted while you sipped on your drink and let your body just soak in the disinfecting water, you wondered what your position was with Illumi now. You rubbed your bare finger which your wedding ring no longer sat on.

"Was this a break up?" You thought to yourself. You were just confused by all of it, you could cry at the moment but you were all out of tears. You didn't have the energy for it, plus this was some time you finally had to yourself alone. You were going to try to enjoy it as much as you can considering the circumstances, especially since you didn't know what was to come once you make it back to the Zoldyck estate.

You let out a yawn and washed your body off as you cleaned yourself off then drained the water, so you could wrap your white cotton towel around your body. You stepped out the shower and rebuked the cold air which made your damp body shiver and your teeth chatter.

Once you fully dried off you moisturized your body and applied some cocoa butter to your tummy, then slipped on the night clothing. You sat down at the end of the bed and sighed, you were sleepy and hungry as you breathed in and out slowly while rubbing your tummy.

The door started to unlock which alerted you of a coming presence, the door opened and Illumi walked in making you tremble in fear. You flashed a puppy dog look in your eyes as he approached you, he had a white box in his hand which made you curious.

You gulped as he kneeled on one leg and rested your foot on his thigh, he opened the rectangle box which was filled with medical supplies. You watched him as he rubbed a bit of ointment on your scraped, flesh exposed knees. It was cold, with the chilly combination of Illumi's finger it felt like ice was pressed against it. A tired breath escaped your lips and you laid back as your upper half collided with the soft mattress. You stretched your arms out like you were about to make a snow angel and Illumi tightly wrapped a bandage on your scraped knee.

You waited patiently for his next move, you wanted to say something but you didn't know where to begin.

But suddenly Illumi spoke, "Sit up." He said.

You listened as you lifted up your upper half and sat up straight on the bed. The long haired assassin grabbed your jaw tightly, which caused him to squish your cheeks and lips in the process. He applied some ointment on your slightly punctured forehead which blood had spilled out of earlier. It gave you a headache and you laid back down while Illumi rummaged through the medical aide.

He pulled out a band aide then hovered himself over you between your legs, you felt heated as his crotch pressed against your pulsating heat. You eyed him as he ripped open the band aide with his teeth like he was opening a condom, then he leaned forward, unknowingly pressing his manhood against your lower even more. But his intention was to place the band aide on your forehead as he sealed up the wound. But once he finished he noticed your flustered state as you wrapped your legs around his waist and breathed in and out heavily. He looked down and noticed the wet stain on your panties, he brushed it off and departed from you as he walked away and opened the door to leave. He locked it securely and you pulled the warm bed covers over you to sleep.

Though you couldn't rest at all, so many thoughts and questions raced through your head, you needed answers as you treaded through uncertainty. You still felt hurt from what Illumi did earlier, he was justified in his anger but not to rough handle you like that. Even so, all you wanted in this moment was Illumi next to you and Toshimae in your arms.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••