𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗︎ ☔︎ part 1

Today was your baby shower Kikyo was throwing you which you had mixed feelings about, not knowing what you were in for. The only thing you were excited about was cake... which Illumi might try to take away since he liked to control everything you ate and did, but you were grateful since he kept you healthy and active.

You got dressed in the outfit you were supposed to wear for the baby shower since Kikyo also wanted you to have a photo shoot. But the dress was quite extravagant and expensive which was something you weren't used to. Either way you looked absolutely beautiful in it.

 Either way you looked absolutely beautiful in it

This is the outfit.
-

As to why Kikyo suddenly wanted to have a photo shoot and a baby shower for that matter you had no clue, if she was planning something you would fall victim to her trap. At least you get to see Illumi in a suit again, he was waiting in your room as you were getting dressed in the bathroom.

"How do I look Illu?" You stepped out of the bathroom and did a full turn around to showcase your outfit.

"You look nice, it fits you perfectly." Illumi answered.

"Thank you... can I do your hair?" You asked.

"My hair is already taken care of."

"Just trust me." You sat down in your rocking chair and gestured for Illumi to come over. He sat on the floor in between your legs sitting criss cross with his back perfectly straight. You started to massage his scalp before you proceeded to neatly braid it down to the end pieces. After you finished he turned around facing you on his knees as you complimented him, "Beautiful." He leaned forward and kissed your lips then placed both of his hands gently on your belly staring straight at it.

"Illumi, what is so amusing that you have to stare down my stomach?"

"It's constantly moving, look see." Illumi pointed to a part of your belly where it slightly pushed out for a second.

"That's because the baby is constantly moving."

"Does it hurt?"

"Sometimes, it's mostly annoying."

"Look... he's trying to reach out to me." Illumi pointed to the center of your belly as the baby pressed against Illumi's finger.

"Illumi, I've been thinking about something, ever since I left my mom to work here I forgot about her... I tried my best to move on. But it's been nine years and I can't stop thinking about her, she's going to be a grandma and will never know. I want my son to know his other grandma too."

"I see."

"So I ask if you could find her for me, I have a clue where she's located since my home was meteor city."

"I will look into it."

"You will? ..... thank you. I want a hug you made me happy." Again Illumi felt that twinge in his heart that he couldn't understand, all he knew was that it made him want to be closer to you which he couldn't decide was a a good or bad thing. He was also taken back by the fact the he made someone happy, being a person who brings death upon others. Still he relented to your hug as he enclosed your body fully and breathed into your neck laying soft kisses on it.