𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖘߷ part 3

It was the next day and you hadn't gotten any sleep last night as you kept coughing up blood and felt a newfound ache in your entire body. It felt like your own frame was turning completely against you and there's was nothing to do but push through and take the pain.

You let out a restless yawn and it was time to begin the schedule Illumi set up and first things first was for you to shower. You really didn't have the energy to but you didn't want to be scolded by the assassin so you lugged your tired ass into the bathroom.

You poured a heaping of bath salts into the tub then a splash of bubble bath before you turned on the steaming hot water. You removed your clothing and looked into the large mirror, you discovered a couple of newfound bruises on your skin. You slightly pinched the plush skin on your thigh and it instantly turned a dark purple and stung a bit. You figured this was apart of the side effects of the medicine and you continued on as you lowered yourself into the tub.

You groaned and sat comfortably as you inhaled the rich lavender and sandalwood scent of the added perfumes. It felt amazing and you indulged in the fiery heat.... from the water and your aching womanhood. Because of all the hormones you craved a breathtaking release and so you brought your pointer finger to your swollen clit and began rubbing the bud in tight small circles.

It was satisfying as you felt a stimulating pulse hit your most private area, you convulsed and fluttered as your toes curled and your breath hitched.

You brought one of your hands to your breasts and caressed the erect nipple, you've never experienced pleasure from that area. Illumi never touched them when you two got intimate since milk came out of them at the slightest touch and they were sore from all the breastfeeding.

But you were used to it now and you could explore and control what felt good and what didn't on your own body.

You moaned softly with the incantations of "ooohs" and "ahhhs" along with the dramatic chants of "uhhhh" and "ohhhh fuck!" You lower region convulsed vigorously and you continued the pleasing acts until you heard a familiar voice.

"(y/n), this is not part of the schedule."

You immediately stopped and you knew that voice to be Illumi's but you didn't know where the hell it came from. You closed your legs and looked around the bathroom.

"You only have thirty minutes left to get ready." He said.

You looked towards the shiny metal faucet where the tiniest camera stuck to, and there it had a front row view of a personal intimate moment turned steamy porno. You picked up the microscopic recorded and frowned, "This is an invasion of privacy!" You shouted. "Do you have any other cameras in here you pervert!"

Illumi gasped, "No." he was telling the truth, he had no reason to lie. "You need to get dressed... right now."

You huffed and pinched the camera, completely breaking it into its tiny pieces, you were annoyed and embarrassed. But you cleaned yourself off and drained the tub as you wrapped a towel around your body, you hopped out the tub and got yourself ready in the bathroom as there was cameras in the bedroom.

You moisturized your body then slipped on your comfy underwear and silk nightgown before you walked out to see Illumi sitting on the bed with Toshimae.

"Right on time." He commented. "But just barely."

You adverted your eyes and crossed your arms in humiliation, though masturbating was a normal habit you didn't like for anyone to know, let alone have a private ultra 4K viewing of the moment.

You waddled to the bed and sat down as you waited for further instructions from Illumi, Toshimae crawled into your lap and voiced, "Muh muh." cutely.